SVE Drifts + BMR Springs + DIB = perfect

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I really think that this combo flows perfect. Great drop in height that maintains the stock ride quality,

Perfect look of a wheel and color on the DIB body.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
I highly disagree because black wheels don't really compliment anything on a vehicle and is generally done to take away detail from the wheel. I really wish a highly respected shop like BBR wouldn't post things like this that will just show unoriginal people to do the exact same thing that is already VERY played out in the mustang world.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Well.....

563386_474781245910989_1029949115_n.gif

It looks good, Steve, but I do agree that Drifts are kind of played out. Don't mind the black rims, but I think there are just too many other options that could've been taken. But it's your car, so long as your happy. :beer:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I highly disagree because black wheels don't really compliment anything on a vehicle and is generally done to take away detail from the wheel. I really wish a highly respected shop like BBR wouldn't post things like this that will just show unoriginal people to do the exact same thing that is already VERY played out in the mustang world.

wat

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
well... everyone is entitled to their own opinions. One of the greatest things I stood and fought for in my 11 years of service.

Wish u the best in whatever you choose to do.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

Tell us how you really feel. Dont hold anything back please.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sterling_GT

Established Member
Thanks for your service Steve. I don't think that gets said enough to anyone who has served in our military.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member

So why you keep banging skinny blondes white girls when they're so played out??

Tell us how you really feel?

Last edited:

BUCKET

Established Member

Man, choke on your own E-penis often.....

Glad we have you as the spokesman for the mustang world.

Looks good Steve, wanna race?

bad2000z

Established Member

Not everybody wants to spend $6,000 on wheels/tires just to be "original". Black wheels are "played out" in the Mustang world because most of them are affordable, and they look sinister as hell. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread