SVTFREEK I need Dante!!!!

I'D WIN

Established Member
LiGhTiTuP01 said:
What are you upgrading to? Sounds like a deal to me man, let me know.

Built Monster Box Transmission and Total Dominator Billet Stall Converter...

I'D WIN

Established Member
Oh, and I forgot, my new Moroso Aluminum Transmission Pan

27831-1040-18483.jpg

I'D WIN

Established Member
Just let me know when...

I may drop my tranny this coming weekend but I am not sure that will be a good idea because of Fab Fords Forever on the 17th of Apr.

If you want to install it yourself, I will drop everything and cover the shipping out to you via UPS. I will just wait to reinstall everything when my new setup comes in.

Lemme know! You won't be dissapointed w/any Factory Tech product, period!

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
Just let me know when...

I may drop my tranny this coming weekend but I am not sure that will be a good idea because of Fab Fords Forever on the 17th of Apr.

If you want to install it yourself, I will drop everything and cover the shipping out to you via UPS. I will just wait to reinstall everything when my new setup comes in.

Lemme know! You won't be dissapointed w/any Factory Tech product, period!

I can wait for a bit on it, I am in the process of moving to Chula Vista. Anyhow I would like to come up there and see your truck and meet ya.

Thanks Mike

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Dantes this weekend anyone in San Diego area?

I am getting my pulley put on and sparks changed and then a nice Dante tune to get her smiling again.

I'D WIN

Established Member
What pulley and plugs are you installing? Also, what hardware are you going to use for the tune?

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
What pulley and plugs are you installing? Also, what hardware are you going to use for the tune?

I have the predator tuner and a 6lb pulley and denso plugs unless you think I should get different plugs. They are th IT22s or do you think I should get the IT24s for future upgrades? HoLLA :coolman:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Chris where you at........I need some info and guidance. I want to get ahold of Dante and see if he has some time Saturday to do some work on the truck. IE Pulley change, plugs and FTVB, lemme know...........HoLLa

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
LiGhTiTuP01 said:
Chris where you at........I need some info and guidance. I want to get ahold of Dante and see if he has some time Saturday to do some work on the truck. IE Pulley change, plugs and FTVB, lemme know...........HoLLa

WHY DON'T YOU CALL HIM?????????? :poke:

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Whats up sorry for delay, I told him about that, I think hes free. Ill be going to his house tonight Ill let him know but give him a call to confirm, i dont want to tell him to expect you and you dont show up. 619-701-3716

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
SVTFREEK said:
Whats up sorry for delay, I told him about that, I think hes free. Ill be going to his house tonight Ill let him know but give him a call to confirm, i dont want to tell him to expect you and you dont show up. 619-701-3716

Thanks Chris, I'll be there around 11:00am. Do you think I should go with the IT22s or IT24s? Thanks

So do I need a different belt going from a 10lb to a 6lb? Thanks again

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread