SVTFREEK I need Dante!!!!

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
HOLY SHIET! I spoke with Dante today, that guy is a Maniac of a MECHANIC. He knew stuff I would have never thought of. Since my truck requires quite a bit of mods I'll be going back next week to get plugs, pulley, Valve Body, and air/fuel mod through an extra 02 sensor. These are the things we talked about on the phone without him even lookin at my truck. He also mentioned something about getting a smaller belt and breaking something off so that I can run a smaller tigher belt? Not sure, but it sounds interesting.................Thanks Chris for hookin this up for me..........WoOHoO!

I'D WIN

Established Member
LiGhTiTuP01 said:
HOLY SHIET! I spoke with Dante today, that guy is a Maniac of a MECHANIC. He knew stuff I would have never thought of. Since my truck requires quite a bit of mods I'll be going back next week to get plugs, pulley, Valve Body, and air/fuel mod through an extra 02 sensor. These are the things we talked about on the phone without him even lookin at my truck. He also mentioned something about getting a smaller belt and breaking something off so that I can run a smaller tigher belt? Not sure, but it sounds interesting.................Thanks Chris for hookin this up for me..........WoOHoO!

OH NO! It looks like Dante suckered you! Can you say "OWNED"!

I'D WIN

Established Member
BTW, that is not an attack on Dante! Dante is a stand up guy offering great prices, parts, and service! It is just funny because the mod bug strikes again! Good luck with the truck!

The mod bug on a stock block is like a hot girl w/STD's, you know you want to hit it, but your afraid of the consequences!

I'D WIN

Established Member
Your right...I don't even know what it's all aboot anymore!

WooT wOOt! That is a shout-out to LiGhTiTuP01.....

HoLLa

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Im phucken faded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the modding begin, thats how It strarted with me know im getting a custom built long block!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
SVTFREEK said:
Im phucken faded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the modding begin, thats how It strarted with me know im getting a custom built long block!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's in the future, let me check my credit score so I know I can get the loan when I need it. We just got back from bowling, threw a 197 tonight and it was beautiful. :banana: Well off to bed for me, Chris wanna meet at Dantes this week some time? HoLLa :rockon:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
Your right...I don't even know what it's all aboot anymore!

WooT wOOt! That is a shout-out to LiGhTiTuP01.....

HoLLa

Just give me another day or so..........I sold the Plenum and the 10lb ring. The wife has me on lock down til we get the moving truck for next saturday. Puerto Rican women can be quite stubborn at times.

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Shit, you were able to sell that stock plenum? How much did you get for it? I need to get rid of mine!

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
LiGhTiTuP01 said:
I know it's in the future, let me check my credit score so I know I can get the loan when I need it. We just got back from bowling, threw a 197 tonight and it was beautiful. :banana: Well off to bed for me, Chris wanna meet at Dantes this week some time? HoLLa :rockon:
Sounds good, I work Fri-Tues. 0800-1600, Im off on WEN & THURSDAYS I usually head to his place on one of those two days. I need to talk to him about my block this next time i go.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
SVTFREEK said:
Sounds good, I work Fri-Tues. 0800-1600, Im off on WEN & THURSDAYS I usually head to his place on one of those two days. I need to talk to him about my block this next time i go.

Wednesday is perfect for me, I can get off work early. :beer:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
SVTFREEK said:
ITS ON :rockon:

Afternoon good for you? Man you should see this new place we got in your area out there! I move next Saturday so I want to get the truck taken care of so if I do have to move some lite things in the bed I won't mess anything up. WooT

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
You guys know we have PMs here, right?

PM = Private Message :) Yea I know it just takes to long to reply. I'll use it next time, my bad.

Larry - You should come down and check out his place.

Users who are viewing this thread