SVTOA Mountaineer Madness

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
dragon40k said:
Does anyone have any idea how many people are currently signed up?

I'm sure the event coordinator knows :idea:

how about a running list of participants? :poke: :poke: :poke: :p

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
I did mine online through motorsportreg, it lets you see the others that have signed up too which is pretty cool.

03'Darin

Established Member
I'll be there instructing again. So everyone better be on there best behavior. :-D

As per Brian........ this morning there are 30 people already signed up.

Darin

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Glad you're comin' back, Darin. I may need a bit 'o instruction, as it'll be my first time with R compound slicks and a panhard bar. May change the way I should attack corners (like they ever did anything bad to me). :rollseyes

TTA89

Established Member
A bunch of us from the New England area are going to caravan down together, if your on the way and want to join us make sure you let us know. We are already over 10+ cars and will probably end up with near 20.

http://www.svtoa.org/

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
hawkls1 said:
do you think if will fill ip by march 6 2005
in under 2 weeks, its almost half way full, so theres a good chance it will sell out before then....

Gastrader1

Established Member
I would have to agree with Ken, it very well might be full by 3/6/06. I have been receiving 3-6 entries per day. Good luck and see you in May.
Brian

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
We have a few stragglers that will have their reg's in soon. Boston should be over 20 cars by next week. :)

03'Darin

Established Member
gcassidy said:
Glad you're comin' back, Darin. I may need a bit 'o instruction, as it'll be my first time with R compound slicks and a panhard bar. May change the way I should attack corners (like they ever did anything bad to me). :rollseyes

I had a great time last year. Great bunch of people, fun track, extremely well organized event, a ton of awesome rides and students that payed attention and learned very well. What more could you ask for? The two guys that I brought along last year are already signed up. Plus I have two other locals already signed and two other potentials. The three of us that came down together last year also did the FATT on the main track on Friday so we had a three day track weekend. We may do that again this year if there's a FATT on that Friday. The new schedule isn't out yet.

Darin

03'Darin

Established Member
TTA89 said:
Whats FATT?

It's short for Friday At The Track. It's an open track event run by Summit Point. The event is run on Fridays (not all), hence the name FATT. I believe they run three groups; beginner, intermediate and advanced. Here's a link. http://www.bsr-inc.com/FATT.HTM It runs $225 for the day. On a side note it looks like the schedule is now posted and they don't have a FATT on that Friday.

Darin

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Looks like we have 15 from Boston so far. Just waiting on a few more and we'll have our group all set.

Users who are viewing this thread