SVTOA Nashville Dyno Day Pics

MikeW

Established Member
yeah I have been to Delk too. This shop has a dynojet vs Delks' Mustang Dyno. Plus for a dyno day the PG is easier since it is an ingound Dyno...takes less time to load and unload cars.

onemean460

Established Member
so what did the GT3 put down? Man I wish I knew about that I would have came out and snapped a few pics, I just got a new canon 40d. oh well Im glad you guys had fun.

MikeW

Established Member
so what did the GT3 put down? Man I wish I knew about that I would have came out and snapped a few pics, I just got a new canon 40d. oh well Im glad you guys had fun.

There is a post of the numbers on TNspeed for hte GT3 I will dig it up an link it over here. I just got a 40D too :beer:

MikeW

Established Member
Could not find the graph but here are hte numbers

"The GT3 put down around 340rwhp 250rwtq If I remember right. It pulls till around 7500 rpm then the computer was pulling timing. A tune would probably do that car wonders. "

MikeW

Established Member
i will load some and post them.. is is a 1 of 100 limited edition of some sort. He was going to dyno and then split for some odd reason. I guess he didnt want 3 cobras making him look weak...

MikeW

Established Member
Any Pics Of That White Viper w/ Blue Stripes GTS?

14.jpg

100.jpg

111.jpg

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread