SVTOA Nashville Dyno Day Pics

MikeW

Established Member
03/01/08 our local SVTOA group had a dyno day. I had time to snap a few pics. You will see some SVTP member cars in here. LLoyyds' thite 03 and Knoxville Cobra in the DSG Vert. The GT500 is a member here too but I cant remember his screen name on here (sorry Brodie) They can add their numbers to the list if they want :beer:

normal_15.JPG

normal_2.JPG

normal_3.JPG

normal_6.JPG

normal_5.JPG

normal_12.JPG

normal_11.JPG

normal_9.JPG

normal_8.JPG

normal_7.JPG

normal_18.JPG

normal_17.JPG

normal_19.JPG

normal_16.JPG

normal_15~0.JPG

normal_24.JPG

normal_23.JPG

normal_22.JPG

normal_21.JPG

normal_20.JPG

normal_29.JPG

normal_28.JPG

normal_27.JPG

normal_26.JPG

normal_25.JPG

normal_32.JPG

normal_31.JPG

normal_30.JPG

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
honda?...i must be blind b/c i didnt see one

roush1

Established Member
cars are badass, the porshe is wicked im just not feeling the color scheme. I bet the honda guys felt outta place.

lons13

Established Member
any more pics of the black cobra with the black deep dish cobra wheels. where did he get those?

MikeW

Established Member
Thanks yall I am resizing the pics now and will repost. Seems that Photobucket jacks with the image quality.

Lons I will dig up mote pics of the the black wheels. They are the 1st attempt at 03 Deepdish wheels. I can ask Chris where he got them from. I will update the thread with better quality pics here in a while.

MikeW

Established Member
cars are badass, the porshe is wicked im just not feeling the color scheme. I bet the honda guys felt outta place.

Yeah John is looking for another set of wheels right now. He may paint the mirrors black too. It is a nice ride and they care that way (black-n orange) or Green and black. Not sure if other schemes were avaliable sine they only made like 300 of them.

Helomech74

Established Member
Which Dyno did you guys go to? I didn't know of any other dynos in the Nashville area. I always go to Delk Performance to use their dyno.

MikeW

Established Member
Which Dyno did you guys go to? I didn't know of any other dynos in the Nashville area. I always go to Delk Performance to use their dyno.

The Performance garage in Symrna.. not too far out of Nashville. 15 minutes out of down town. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A lot of nice pics. Looks like your turnout was excellent. I noticed the 2.70 RR upper in a couple of the photos. That's a rare one.

MikeW

Established Member
pictures revised... seems that Photobucket didnt like them and resized them which made them not as clear. Just starting to learn the canon 40D so bear with me :beer:

MikeW

Established Member
Mine were 578RWHP 48x RWTQ that is 17lbs boost and 20 degrees of timing. I had torco in the tank and should have had 23* timing but loaded the wrong tune (kickin my own arse).

I was 3rd in power so lloyd will have to chime in now LOL

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nice pic's and sure it was a fun day! Nice weather too. That Porsche actually looked pretty bad to me.

MikeW

Established Member
thanks Brian

ED@ RWTD seems to think that i was slipping on the dyno or clutch slip.

Here is a graph from last summer and the 578 from this dyno day. Looks like somethings going on in the midrange...

1-2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread