SVTP great deals thread

_Snake_

Established Member

Sondiko Powerful Cooking Propane Torch Head - Charcoal Lighter Campfire Starter- Kitchen Torches for Cooking, BBQ, Searing Steak, Gas Welding, Stripping Paint​

$32

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hippie child wife took us on a journey to get a Andes wood stove. Upon inspection it seemed unworthy for use. Same seller had a much more rare Glenwood model E. This turned out to be a solid unit. It has features such as 6 burners on top, foot operation step lever for hands free door operation, 5 gal. copper tub water warmer on left side, tray shelf below door raises up as open door opens so pies and such slide out on even surfaces. Complete with all the nickel trim pieces. It could be set up to accommodate water circulation heat. Ours is the unrestored one.
Screenshot_20231029-113827_Messages.jpeg
Screenshot_20231029-113819_Messages.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My wife and I regularly visit the local flee market, that's just a couple miles from our house. She has different things she collects and I'm strictly a tools and hardware buyer. Today I bought many new carbide router bits and two Starrett calipers. This Stihl was bought 2 weeks ago as a non runner for $50. It had good compression and looked great. Did a carb change and service that cost $29 shipped. It now runs like new. I did remove and clean spark arrestor too. It's a first pull strong runner, im impressed with this little unit.View attachment 1814151View attachment 1814152

Nice score!
I bought a new ms261pro this year and its a monster for its size
I woulda rather spend 150 bucks on you saw however lol. My old stihl had an accident if you will lol...no fixin her as sje took a good ton of falling tree on her her...crushed like a can lol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Curious as to why an 8.5 bbl?
Also what buffer?...my 16in bbl 300bkl will cycle an h2 fine but with subs she doesnt run great...hopin my can will help that once it gets out of can jail

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

Sondiko Powerful Cooking Propane Torch Head - Charcoal Lighter Campfire Starter- Kitchen Torches for Cooking, BBQ, Searing Steak, Gas Welding, Stripping Paint​

$32

I use this to get the lump charcoal going in the smoker. Works well

Haven't tried searing steaks with it yet though

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hippie child wife took us on a journey to get a Andes wood stove. Upon inspection it seemed unworthy for use. Same seller had a much more rare Glenwood model E. This turned out to be a solid unit. It has features such as 6 burners on top, foot operation step lever for hands free door operation, 5 gal. copper tub water warmer on left side, tray shelf below door raises up as open door opens so pies and such slide out on even surfaces. Complete with all the nickel trim pieces. It could be set up to accommodate water circulation heat. Ours is the unrestored one.View attachment 1814986View attachment 1814987

It just looks heavy.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Curious as to why an 8.5 bbl?
Also what buffer?...my 16in bbl 300bkl will cycle an h2 fine but with subs she doesnt run great...hopin my can will help that once it gets out of can jail
Because why not. Lol. As of right now I’m planning on a hard hitting close range suppressed sub sonic build. I’ll see how the standard buffer works for now. Im still waiting for the pieces to show up.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
It just looks heavy.

Similar Model C......
Weight Uncrated: 500 lbs
Weight Crated: 800 lbs

The Model E looks to weigh even more. :eek:
I wasn't enthusiastic when the wife showed me the pics of the first one she wanted. I've been down this road before. The seller "a retired school teacher " explained that the majority of the stove just lifts off. Sure enough. Just two stove bolts held the upper chimney portion lifted right off. Then all the doors and vents and tables, even the water heater slid up and off. All the nickel pieces held in by one spring clip. The main body lifted off the legs once it was made lighter. Just me and my 16 yo son took the bulk of it up some steeps for storage till next spring. Much easier then a cast iron bathtub. The stove is a casting masterpiece. Truly impressive for 1911.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's interesting that the stove has so many pieces that can be easily removed. Sure makes setup in a house VERY manageable, versus a one-piece stove that would be darn near impossible to get into the house and set up.

_Snake_

Established Member

_Snake_

Established Member

Husky Extra Wide Utility Cart with Wooden Top in Black (28 in. W x 37.5 in. H x 21.5 in. D)​

$125

Morgan

Established Member

M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Inflator with Two 5.0ah and Charger​

$199

This looks like a real bargain. Does anyone have experience using one of these compressors?

Users who are viewing this thread