SVTP great deals thread

_Snake_

Established Member
Thought this might help the members of SVTP, or at least help us spend our money.

If you find an incredible deal on something that's so good you'd buy it even if you didn't need it, share it with the rest of us.

Please post a brief description of the item, a price, and a link.

Lastly, let's try to limit this to great deals only. No generic sales or advertising.

I'll start.

GOOLOO GP4000 Jump Starter 4000A Peak Car Starter (All Gas,up to 10.0L Diesel Engine) SuperSafe 12V Lithium Jump Box,Auto Battery Booster Pack,Portable Power Bank with USB Quick Charge and Type C Port

Reg $169.99
Sale price $99.99

railroad

Established Member
Be sure to try it out before warranty expires.
I bought a similar product, charged it up on automobile usb cable. Would not jump my lawn mower off a weeks later, 2000 amp model.
Sent it back and got the 1000 amp, like I had used with success on earlier occasion.
Would love to have 4000 amps.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Maybe this should be in a 'members only' section, IDK.

Anyway...
Great addition to my '20 GT since I change my own oil.

IMG_8590.jpeg

IMG_8591.jpeg

1693432819801.jpeg

Be sure to read the applications before you order.

For bummin' and around the house, at $15, these fleece vests are pretty nice.

Had good luck with this product since it has orthoboric acid. Seems to work well against carpenter ants.

_Snake_

Established Member
Maybe this should be in a 'members only' section, IDK.

Anyway...
Great addition to my '20 GT since I change my own oil.

View attachment 1807591
View attachment 1807592
View attachment 1807593

Be sure to read the applications before you order.

For bummin' and around the house, at $15, these fleece vests are pretty nice.

Had good luck with this product since it has orthoboric acid. Seems to work well against carpenter ants.

The goal of the thread is to share steeply discounted prices on stuff. (y)

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I bought this earlier this week. It has the new power stack battery and the new version of the 12/20 charger. The 1/2" impact wrench goes for this price alone and you can get the 3/8" ratchet with this as well.

Labor day sale $299

Sent from my SM-S916U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

_Snake_

Established Member

M18 FUEL 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2 in. ./5 in. Grinder with Paddle Switch with (1) 5.0 Ah Battery​

$159

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
a generic deal @ home depot on power tools is when you buy one tool and get one free (or batteries).

IE buy 2 M18 batteries w/ charger - pick a free Milwaukee tool. The receipt will give you a price for each item, so even the "free" item can be returned for credit. In my case I bought the two batteries and charger and got a free M18 air compressor for say $200 (the bare tool is usually $170). I then returned the batteries for ~$100 and basically got the $170 compressor for ~$100.

_Snake_

Established Member

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
a generic deal @ home depot on power tools is when you buy one tool and get one free (or batteries).

IE buy 2 M18 batteries w/ charger - pick a free Milwaukee tool. The receipt will give you a price for each item, so even the "free" item can be returned for credit. In my case I bought the two batteries and charger and got a free M18 air compressor for say $200 (the bare tool is usually $170). I then returned the batteries for ~$100 and basically got the $170 compressor for ~$100.

Ended up getting a free tool/battery after looking at their specials.

Placed an online order. Picked up the tool/free gift same day.

Get an email from Home Depot a few days later saying my order was ready, thought that was odd. Ignored it. A week or so later I get an email saying the order was cancelled. I noticed another week or so later while paying my card I had a credit from HD.

Users who are viewing this thread