Established Member
Here is a couple of pics of the '01.

Cobra179-1-1.jpg

Cobra175.jpg

Last edited:

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
I'll be showing up at Mustang Week on Tuesday...coming from PA. Excited as this is my first mustang week event! :banana:

My Cobra:
thecobra3.jpg

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Looks like we are gonna have a great turnout. Thanks for the Update..Going to be some great rides there and cant wait too see everyone..GET OUT YOUR MUSTANG GEAR, MUSTANG WEEK IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Looks like we are gonna have a great turnout. Thanks for the Update..Going to be some great rides there and cant wait too see everyone..GET OUT YOUR MUSTANG GEAR, MUSTANG WEEK IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

Im counting the hours down!! Mostly because I have a ton of work to the car and truck to get done between now and then:rockon:

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I hear ya! Still working on mine as well. Been cleaning since the 7th. Still cleaning and wont stop til ITS all over! All this attention to my cobra my 440 cuda feel neglected.

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
its on a website that Polk Audio took a some pics of from a show here. Heres the website: [ame=http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71146]Elite Summer Nationals '08 - Club Polk[/ame]

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I will be there wed-sun. I will be in my 97 Pacific Green Cobra vert. During the car show, I will be displaying at the SCMC table, located next to the Ford trailer. So, stop by and say hello

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Update: the car looks a lot different now than it did last week so heres more pictures!:beer:

DSC00127.gif

DSC00122.gif

again I'll be there from sunday-sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread