SVTP Orlando Meet 8/21

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Sorry, guys. It was raining when I got ready to leave, both times. After the second bout of showers and the skies looking overcast, I gave up. Mother nature ****ed us on this one. Shitty luck. I'm happy to do a redo anytime.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Sorry, guys. It was raining when I got ready to leave, both times. After the second bout of showers and the skies looking overcast, I gave up. Mother nature ****ed us on this one. Shitty luck. I'm happy to do a redo anytime.

weather was fine at the meet.......:bored: way too not show to your own meet!

jk

hopefully the tampa meet is huge!

i felt bad for the guys that came from jax

there was only 16 cars there

my truck, duramax, lightning, 2 '03 cobra's, L' powered GT vert, 00 Fobra, 2 96 cobra's, 05 GT, tbird, 5.0 notch, '10 Roush, bullitt, 99 cobra

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member

+1 on this

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Calm down, dude. I, and I believe RedDemon, have been to all of the other meets. As I mentioned, I'm happy to redo it at any time. Besides, 16 cars isn't a bad meet at all. The previous one had like 4.

RedDemon91

Established Member
dont you drive a truck too?

who cares if it gets wet.....way to not show either

Yes, I do. I couldn't care less if the truck gets wet, set on fire, shit on, whatever, but who wants to go to a meet where it's raining? I'm only 5 minutes from that Hooters and it was definitely pouring at my house.

Calm down, dude. I, and I believe RedDemon, have been to all of the other meets. As I mentioned, I'm happy to redo it at any time. Besides, 16 cars isn't a bad meet at all. The previous one had like 4.

Yep, been to all of them. And if I recall Grant, you said that you were going to be at the one with only 4 people, but didn't show either :shrug: I am also happy to do a redo, no one could predict the weather on this one.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Yes, I do. I couldn't care less if the truck gets wet, set on fire, shit on, whatever, but who wants to go to a meet where it's raining? I'm only 5 minutes from that Hooters and it was definitely pouring at my house.

Yep, been to all of them. And if I recall Grant, you said that you were going to be at the one with only 4 people, but didn't show either :shrug: I am also happy to do a redo, no one could predict the weather on this one.

never rained once at the meet, and the failed meet, i drove by and saw no one

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

16 isnt bad but there was supposed to be like 25 or more.....

senkak
727cobra
antiheightpunk
flyinlow

what happened?

i'm not mad just was surprised because this one was planned for like 2-3 months in advance and the other failed one was like 2-3 weeks advance

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
why are we argueing lmao? if anything you still got to see boobies @ hooters.. I just wanted to rub one off on bre's rims..

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
16 isnt bad but there was supposed to be like 25 or more.....

senkak
727cobra
antiheightpunk
flyinlow

what happened?

i'm not mad just was surprised because this one was planned for like 2-3 months in advance and the other failed one was like 2-3 weeks advance

dude we live in tampa and schools started today....if i look on the weather and it says its raining all day im not driving my 570RWHP on radials all the way to orlando and 727 cobra isnt driving his 700RWHP car on slicks all the way there....its not that we DIDNT want to go its just it rained...how am i gonna invest 4 hours driving and the meet be shitty....you are going about this all wrong instead of calling people out how about you do something productive

Stephen4036

Established Member
dude we live in tampa and schools started today....if i look on the weather and it says its raining all day im not driving my 570RWHP on radials all the way to orlando and 727 cobra isnt driving his 700RWHP car on slicks all the way there....its not that we DIDNT want to go its just it rained...how am i gonna invest 4 hours driving and the meet be shitty....you are going about this all wrong instead of calling people out how about you do something productive

:burn:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i just dont like someone who lives like 10 minutes from the hooters calling us out who live 2-3 hours away from the meet....also i doubt his tire needs are as sketchy as ours let alone we will be on the interstate going 70-80 me and darren (727cobra) just are finishing up dailing up our cars

however im done with this arguement i dont want to be someone to start crap i just think calling us out was in bad taste and anyone who sits down for more than 5 seconds can come up with a legit reason why we didnt make the drive
p.s. kiss my feet pl0x

Stephen4036

Established Member
i just dont like someone who lives like 10 minutes from the hooters calling us out who live 2-3 hours away from the meet....also i doubt his tire needs are as sketchy as ours let alone we will be on the interstate going 70-80 me and darren (727cobra) just are finishing up dailing up our cars

however im done with this arguement i dont want to be someone to start crap i just think calling us out was in bad taste and anyone who sits down for more than 5 seconds can come up with a legit reason why we didnt make the drive
p.s. kiss my feet pl0x

now I want to see these fast cars.. so... :bored:

727Cobra

Established Member
Yeah.. I was planning to head out, but when ALL I see is rain everywhere on the trip up, I'm not chancing it. I would have love to have gone, but the car doesn't see much rain for DD, let alone for a 2.5 hour trip. A lot of people didn't want to go due to the rain and it was bad all across the state. If I wasn't planning on going, I wouldn't have asked about the Pinellas county people meeting up....

Users who are viewing this thread