SVTP Orlando Meet 8/21

727Cobra

Established Member
If someone wants to join in on a fun night of escapades in Lakeland area, I'm down as long as it's dry. I would love to meet you guys, but not for a rained out meet to sit at Hooters.

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
weather was fine at the meet.......:bored: way too not show to your own meet!

jk

hopefully the tampa meet is huge!

i felt bad for the guys that came from jax

there was only 16 cars there

my truck, duramax, lightning, 2 '03 cobra's, L' powered GT vert, 00 Fobra, 2 96 cobra's, 05 GT, tbird, 5.0 notch, '10 Roush, bullitt, 99 cobra
i had no intentions of coming to this meet, i post about the meet we have weekly and nobody from here ever shows....anyway how can u bitch about people not showing in bad weather when u didnt even bring your stang to the meet....u drove your truck. if your gonna go to a stang meet atleast bring your stang. Now maybe there is a problem with your car and if so I take back my comments, if not you cant bitch to anyone about not showing in thier cars that cost 10x what yours does....its just a stock 99 GT, drive it in the rain:shrug:

Anywho......Clermont meet tonight, 8pm tiujana flats on hwy50:thumbsup:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i had no intentions of coming to this meet, i post about the meet we have weekly and nobody from here ever shows....anyway how can u bitch about people not showing in bad weather when u didnt even bring your stang to the meet....u drove your truck. if your gonna go to a stang meet atleast bring your stang. Now maybe there is a problem with your car and if so I take back my comments, if not you cant bitch to anyone about not showing in thier cars that cost 10x what yours does....its just a stock 99 GT, drive it in the rain:shrug:

wait your telling me the weather was so shitty he couldnt make a 10-15 minute trip in a stock gt....and he is complaining we didnt make a 3 hour trip in our non rain friendly cars lulz r had now

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
If someone wants to join in on a fun night of escapades in Lakeland area, I'm down as long as it's dry. I would love to meet you guys, but not for a rained out meet to sit at Hooters.

I would be down for that, but the wife wants Boston Market for din din .,,. and I live by "happy wife, happy life" :thumbsup:

and hopefully we can arrange a Lakeland Hooters meet again, it had a great turn out even though it rained.,., I could only imagine a dry day :-D

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

my stang is a vert and it leaks when it rains, it was raining when i was leaving so i took the truck.....i have already posted this too

the back window the top is loose around it and water gets in

EDIT: and LMFAO at the cost 10x times more!!!!

since when does a cobra cost $56,000?

Last edited:

727Cobra

Established Member
^ LOL... so who would be in for a night of fun. Lakeland is midway for us Pinellas/Orlando people and I think from all the talking going on, we could have some fun! Maybe grab some food at like 8-9 and then go out afterwards

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
^ LOL... so who would be in for a night of fun. Lakeland is midway for us Pinellas/Orlando people and I think from all the talking going on, we could have some fun! Maybe grab some food at like 8-9 and then go out afterwards

wouldnt mind seeing some sick cars!

wish i had something fast lol

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
asked? just read lmao.. i dont care im just saying.

yes i asked why they didnt come to the meet....

are you on drugs?

so who did i make fun of?

at the meet i was talkin smack about your car to ur buds about how the pony is gone and how your hood doesnt line up and that you want an SUV engine and a solid rear again and that your bud with the dmax could and will walk all over you, and his truck is too louder than your car! and my truck is too

it was all friendly talk tho

just dont see why you want a navi engine when you already have a 4v 4.6, just fix the cylinder problem or whatever it was and go full exhaust and a real cold air intake and tune and walla!

just appreciate what you have

Last edited:

727Cobra

Established Member
I think I'll bring out the Cobra and the Explorer out to race.. Who wants to line up with a 3v Suv? :coolman:

Uh oh.. Now I'm going to :pop:

otownpj

Established Member
u guys just need to have ass sex and get it over with, i feel like im on springer

oh the entertainment!

Users who are viewing this thread