SVTP stock pick thread.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Question for you guys on MULN, I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times here. Do you guys believe in the product? Seems like the company is just diluting the OS in order to stay afloat. Would love to hear you guy’s input.

MG0h3

Established Member
Looking to put 15k in an short term gain(or loss lol).
Thinking of buying Scwhab on a short term buy.

What’s your time horizon and target gain?

And how greedy vs measured are you?

Buying opportunity right now. Ticker is BOIL.

Has a little support @4.93 area. You could start buying in but keep a little on those side in case you need to average down.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
What’s your time horizon and target gain?

And how greedy vs measured are you?

Buying opportunity right now. Ticker is BOIL.

Has a little support @4.93 area. You could start buying in but keep a little on those side in case you need to average down.

Today's move looks like KOLD

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I need some explanation on what the multiplied leveraged means on some positions

MG0h3

Established Member
I need some explanation on what the multiplied leveraged means on some positions

IMG_0178.JPG

Simplified explanation.

If you scroll to the bottom of the details page on Boil or KOLD, it’ll explain their objective as well.

Both are 2x.

When the underlying thing they are tracking (Nat gas) moves quickly, they tend to exceed the 2x target.

You can move from dollars to percentages on yahoo finance app and everything in your watch list changes.

Futures quotes on every platform I can find are delayed 10min. This is why the moves in KOLD and BOIL happen before Nat gas. But watching Nat gas for volume and trends is a predictor…sometimes.

FYI leveraged stuff can provide great rewards but there’s more risk as well. You really need to be measured.

A good safety net is if you find a price you want to buy at, keep some money on the side so that you can average down if there’s a big move the wrong way.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I hear LLY could go big. Something about a new drug they are getting FDA approved

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1785272

Simplified explanation.

If you scroll to the bottom of the details page on Boil or KOLD, it’ll explain their objective as well.

Both are 2x.

When the underlying thing they are tracking (Nat gas) moves quickly, they tend to exceed the 2x target.

You can move from dollars to percentages on yahoo finance app and everything in your watch list changes.

Futures quotes on every platform I can find are delayed 10min. This is why the moves in KOLD and BOIL happen before Nat gas. But watching Nat gas for volume and trends is a predictor…sometimes.

FYI leveraged stuff can provide great rewards but there’s more risk as well. You really need to be measured.

A good safety net is if you find a price you want to buy at, keep some money on the side so that you can average down if there’s a big move the wrong way.

thank you for dumbing it down for me

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I imagine this stuff is all automated. Who knows what all they have their systems doing.

Not like there’s a human filling out orders for us anymore. Remember when trades were $6-7 lol. **** that!

of course it is. they're using algorithms and manipulating the information.

mariusvt

Established Member
Question for you guys on MULN, I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times here. Do you guys believe in the product? Seems like the company is just diluting the OS in order to stay afloat. Would love to hear you guy’s input.
It's a crap shoot like all lesser tier EVs right now. There's potential if they actually deliver a product, it could go on a run. They aren't in compliance for the $1 Nasdaq listing but did just get an extension, then also a major round of dilution so yea. IMO its the kind of thing at this point you buy and hold for 6 months or a strong run and sell a profit. Whatever happens first. Coming from someone that bought in and has a like .26 avg. I'll sell my entire position if they get back into the .4x range.

Users who are viewing this thread