SVTP stock pick thread.

Rare R

Established Member
Was wondering if anyone follows a ticker MGTI.
It's kind of a Bitcoin /Security play ran by John McAfee from McAfee Associates. Did a quick play the past couple days in at .74 out at 1.01. still invested in MGTI in other accounts . But it seems to be a way to play Bitcoin with maybe something on the backside with security.
Any thoughts?
Thank you
Bill

Andouille

Established Member
I have not been on here in quite some time, but I went through the lat few pages.

With medical marijuana becoming a big thing in the country are there any stocks you have invested in, or are looking into?
Not strictly a medical play , but I like CNAB

mitchster

Established Member
Found this thread two days ago and started writing down all the stock symbols to look up. My goal in investing is a 3% gain, not looking for a killing but not going to complain either. I found two stocks that interest me
1. CARA trading at 25.00 yesterday and 2. BCTH trading at 0.22 cents. I bought some shares of CARA and at the end of the day the gain was 12% for the stock and for me 2%. will be watching today and if it continues to goes up today I will have made a nice profit, Thank you. May invest today in the second stock

96gt02

Established Member
Im watching ITKG recently, have been running and just got a deal with a US car maker to put their conductive resin into 2 million 2018 models as of yesterday.

mitchster

Established Member
Sold CARA early this morning and made a very nice 8%. That is more in one day than two months holding blue chip stocks. Invested in DCTH and loss a little. Will hold for a few days and see. Tomorrow will try SPSH, its been up the last two days.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Bought some CARA today just to get back into things. I was lazy and it was the last stock I saw someone trade on here and the chart looked ok so I bit. Been a while since I traded, I was a little nervous for some reason.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
i'm playing around in crypto right now. but i did pick up a few GSAT calls. pure buyout gamble again, although i only bought the $2 strike (september)

i have a position in bitcoin right now and will be opening up one in WAVE pretty soon. i was shorting the hell out of a lot of altcoins before the fork then went USD right before the fork

VenomVeins

Established Member
Im trying to decide whether or not I should dump my comcast stock and pick up some ford stock as a long hold instead, since I got comcast for a little over $10 years ago, and has ballooned to over $40 a share.

Ford at $10 seems very undervalued to me, and looks like a great long term hold since the dividend pays out over 5%.....is there something I'm missing with ford stock??

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Im trying to decide whether or not I should dump my comcast stock and pick up some ford stock as a long hold instead, since I got comcast for a little over $10 years ago, and has ballooned to over $40 a share.

Ford at $10 seems very undervalued to me, and looks like a great long term hold since the dividend pays out over 5%.....is there something I'm missing with ford stock??
Nope.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Morgan Stanley....held two years and counting
AFLAC held 5 years and counting.
McDonalds held 1.5 years and counting
Orbital ATK held 1 year.
Just a few holdings in my stock portfolio.
Guessing a market pull back in September, earnings in October.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VenomVeins

Established Member
Ended up picking up 150 shares of Ford stock to sit on.

Its relatively cheap, and the dividend yield is over 5%. I may even pick another 150 up.

Kept the Comcast stock because it keeps slowly creeping upward, but the yield is garbage at 1.6% I'll eventually be dumping it.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I picked up $20k worth on your professional advice. Just sold it for a 6.3% gain. Probably could have held it longer but I'm cool staying in green numbers.
Damn.

Does anyone use Robinhood? It's a free trading app on your phone.

I've been using it for a little while and it's nice not to pay fees but a lot of companies don't seem to be listed.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bought some Apple on the drop after the announcements. I'm gonna hold and see what it does after a year or so. Seems like that stock always soars early in the year.

cobralvr01

Established Member
Um....what?! Did someone think they could buy in bulk, drive up the price, and someone would purchase a super artificially inflated stock?
upload_2017-9-22_7-48-35.png

Users who are viewing this thread