Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Got mine. Thanks Steve for hosting this!! :beer:

:beer:

i just realized that PP hit me with 3.5% on fees :bored:

some guys sent $ to me as a gift, which i said not to :nono:
my own paypal acct got the gift feature turned off because too many people sending it like that. and for little amounts :(

and some guys didnt put ANY info in their payments. so its taking me a while to figure who the winners are. i cant even imagine if i had two or more pools like this. ill have to be more clear on the instructions next time.

but hope everyone had fun and thanks for participating. :beer:

we'll do it again next year. maybe with a 2nd "ballers pool" for $20 or $25 a square :dancenana:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Got mine but you forgot to take out your portion to cover the paypal fees. I can refund so you can send it back out minus the fees. I hate to see you have to cover them personally.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Thanks for putting this together Steve. Didn't win on any of my squares but it was still fun. Made the game more interesting to watch that's for sure.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Got mine but you forgot to take out your portion to cover the paypal fees. I can refund so you can send it back out minus the fees. I hate to see you have to cover them personally.

you're right. doh! :bash: i was just in a hurry to get them all out lol. ill pm you.

Blown38

Established Member
Thanks for setting this up Steve. Definitely made the game better to watch if you were rooting for the broncos.

Users who are viewing this thread