Votes: 185 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
Poll incomming

So monday I wrecked my 2013 Premium GT and of course just threw about 2500 bucks on the car in suspension work along with almost all of the various mods common to these cars sans a tune. Due to other reasons the car didn't get to the shop until today and the appraiser called and said he would need to finish the appraisal tomorrow. Half of me is hoping the car is toast and half isn't just because it was a pretty severe impact. D/S airbag for steering wheel and for seat deployed. Only pic I have as I went to the hospital before I could take more.

For those that want to know the accident was my fault but fortunately I have good insurance and everything will get taken care of. I was making an unprotected left when I hit a newish F-150 that I thought was in the turn lane so then I looked at the stop sign to my left(I had no stop sign) to see if there was a car there while I was making the turn(stupid I know) but shit happens and fortunately my insurance is getting things taken care of and already has the other party taken care of and won't touch my policy limits or my umbrella policy, but it will have an effect on the premiums for both.

I work in insurance and review estimates all the time and I'm on the fence whether or not it will get totaled. Just looking for guesses

20130325_100717_zps284950a4.gif

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
its hard to tell, im guessing the car was $38K so damage would need to be over $25K ish. I dont think it it that extensive but hard to tell with one pic. Glad your ok OP. Were human, we all make mistakes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I will be very surprised if it isn't totaled. That is one heap of a mess there. Hard to tell if there is any damage to the actual frame. Thank God you weren't hurt bad. Mistakes happen, and fortunately this one shouldn't cost you more than a policy hit.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Yeah, I think that one's gone. I wouldn't want it back if they could fix it anyway.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Im saying a total loss here. Glad you are ok man. People make mistakes, thats why we have insurance.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Damn Tim I'm so sorry to see bd things happen to good people, looks like a boss or gt500 is in your future

Users who are viewing this thread