Tampa bay area cobras!!??

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
Hey guys im just wondering if anyone knows of meets or cruises in the area, i have a couple friends with cobras and a shelby and we are trying to find more of us in the area. Let me know where you all are at to see if we can set something up and get a meet or cruise started up our selfs

Tampa seems like the only city with not enough cobras i swear i see one every 3 weeks lol :shrug:

JasonSnake

Established Member
You can cross the Gandy bridge off your list. I see a Terminator at least twice a week but I also drive 70 - 100 miles a day.

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
haha i live in the town and country area and i rarely leave the area unless a car show or meet is happening and i never see any, my boy has a 97 cobra to dude what do you have done to yours?

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
thats whats up palm harbor isnt that far from oldsmar, im like right in that area right where hillsborough turns into tampa road

you have an 01 with 659 hp?

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
Yea im pissed i cant make it this weekend to nmra at bradenton because i work like 24 hours from friday to sunday but i was thinking of going to test and tune on the 8th from 6-11 p.m. If anyone wants to join in???

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
im in palm harbor as well. im pretty sure i have seen your car before..true blue is such an awesome color

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
im in palm harbor as well. im pretty sure i have seen your car before..true blue is such an awesome color

thanks man appreciate the compliment! We should all get a little meet going or cruise guys seriously im always trying to meet more cobra owners i have 3 or 4 friends with cobras also, one with a 08 shelby, 96 cobra,01 lightning, and 2012 5.0 we all ride out together. So lets get something started! :banana:

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
haha yea man we actually would be willing to do that we love to ride out to far meets and what not

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Well then come on. We had 50+ cars show up to the last one and are planning on double that this time. Plus the time we are adding a dragstrip to Tue meet so it should be huge.

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
Well then come on. We had 50+ cars show up to the last one and are planning on double that this time. Plus the time we are adding a dragstrip to Tue meet so it should be huge.

Yea ill tell them about it how much you think that drive would be in gas back and fourth lol

Just move down to Land O' Lakes. I'm down for whatever.:beer:

Just come to tampa lol we head out to gandy/causeway or bradenton alot for test and tune and all the events

Users who are viewing this thread