Tampa bay area cobras!!??

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Yea ill tell them about it how much you think that drive would be in gas back and fourth lol

Just come to tampa lol we head out to gandy/causeway or bradenton alot for test and tune and all the events
I haven't done a T&T at BMP since '06 but I'm down whenever a date is picked, it's definitely a nice track.

I'll try to talk my father into bringing his 2012 5.0 out.

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
I haven't done a T&T at BMP since '06 but I'm down whenever a date is picked, it's definitely a nice track.

I'll try to talk my father into bringing his 2012 5.0 out.

haha ill let you know bro for sure and my friend shawn has a 2012 gt/cs so they should race. His is bone stock with the 3.31 gears not the 3.73 package

do you still have your car?

your asking me??

It should be about three tanks of gas to get here and back. Maybe more if you race.

lol yea so basically 4 tanks of gas :banana: and what do you rent a hotel out tehre or do you come back the same day?

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
guys text me soo we can really set something up even this saturday get a little meet going i already have a for sure 5 cars not including me that would go all cobras other then one shelby and a lightning all i mess with is cobras, thats why this is my favorite website they are everywhere lol

10sec89

Established Member
Cobra here out of Spring Hill. Just ran sunday test and tune last weekend in Bradenton. I have been seeing alot of Cobras lately.

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
Cobra here out of Spring Hill. Just ran sunday test and tune last weekend in Bradenton. I have been seeing alot of Cobras lately.

damn thats whats up man next time you go p.m. me. I know everyone in here better be at street heat on the 31st at bradenton!! shit is going to be poppin i love seeing hondas run their 15-16 second 1/4 mile times lol plus i stil havent been the track with my cobra yet.

Im expecting 13.4-13.6 and ill be happy with that for now. I know its slow compared to everyone else in here but o well im only 19 its a start lol :banana:

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I have been to a bunch of the "Tampa Car Meets" meets and been fun. A mix of everything, some of them have been really large. Nice exotics often too.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
yea all i hang with is cobras but yea tampa definitively has a wide variation of cars haha

I don't mean tampa in general. Tampa Car Meets | Facebook

Really good, 1200 members, they have meets biweekly. Lots of cobras show up. Most of their events are in parking lots of different tuner shops in the area (or peabodys lol). Some shops do dyno competitions, etc.

I roll in there with my car club all the time. That's whats cool, you and all of your cobra buddies can show up together and chill out with other car people.

If you like their facebook they will send you event requests with the different times and location of their meets.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I dont have a fb so next time there is one p.m. Me And i will go for sure dude

The next one is this saturday at Peabodys pool hall parking lot, 830pm - midnightish.

15333 Amberly Drive, Tampa, FL 33647

I'm not going to make it as I'm going to bradenton for most of the day and one car event a day is my max! I'll PM you on their future meets.

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
Yea i heard that the peabodys meet is lame, but any other ones p.m. The details and me and my group will hit it up for sure

finaliize

Established Member
I own an 03 and I frequent the Tarpon and Palm Harbor area, just put up a feeler to try and sell it though. Never really check this forum anymore honestly.

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
dont sell your car bro, i would die for your car ive wanted a termi for years your lucky to have one

Psnsnake_19

Established Member
and if you want trades lol ill trade you with cash on top, i know it would be a stupid trade but o well worth a shot haha

Users who are viewing this thread