TAMPA Roll Call

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Hey guys just trying to see how many tampa area cars we have rolling around, so just let everyone know what area you live and what kind of mods you have....
Ill Start, i have a 2001 Cobra
its performance red
built motor
built 4r70w
magnafuel fuel system
solid axle
JimFab Turbo kit
Kesatie motorsports tune

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Hey guys just trying to see how many tampa area cars we have rolling around, so just let everyone know what area you live and what kind of mods you have....
Ill Start, i have a 2001 Cobra
its performance red
built motor
built 4r70w
magnafuel fuel system
solid axle
JimFab Turbo kit
Kesatie motorsports tune

Ocala Fl NOW!! From Tampa born and raised but have car worked on and built by Sam @ Coastal Dyno. 9.50 @ 149.9 on old motor. Now Sean Hyland Race alluminum block, 10 to 1 flat top,manley 300m rods,Champion Worked Race heads,crower turbo cams,Lentech 4r70w w/Johny Lighting upgrades, Single Turbo 81mm,Weld 2.0 wheels, solid axle w/Miller Race Car anti roll bar,Dan Newman Race Car rear suspension,Afco Double Adjustable coil overs rear!!! a/c,p/s"SKREET CAR" Upping the annie with new turbo hope to make around 1,300 to 1400rwhp w/Sams help!!! P.S 1.32 sixy foot. "WHATS UP TAMPA!!!!!!"

JasonSnake

Established Member
No Stang anymore, but my new car is a 97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC, completely stock for now. It's a rare dark navy blue only made in that year. If you see one, it's probably me driving :)

I moved to Bradenton but I regularly drive through Tampa. Been living there on and off over the last 11 years.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
The Wife and I are in Tampa till November when we move....

2003 Black Mach1 w/ Cobra IRS, H&R Drop, 4.10's, C&L Intake w/MAF + More
2003 SonicBlue Saleen, Supercharged......3.73's, Bassani Mid Length headers & hi flow catted X-Pipe, + more

Been trying to get another meet setup for those around here....

JasonSnake....I remember seeing that beautiful White Snake rolling around when I first moved down here. D@mn I loved that car!!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
ive been trying to get some meets going, its hard to get a ton of people out...and its also hard to go to "car clubs" because most clubs are rough on "outsiders". I go on the mafia cruise every couple sundays which is always full of fast cars

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Is there anywhere out in front of the Stadium to park (Ray James)...
I figure that's about as central as you can get for a meet for those in St. Pete and those in Riverview!

JasonSnake

Established Member
I've never seen those parking lots open to the public except for stadium events. Maybe at a parking lot at the International Mall may work though...

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
Tampa here....

just a black 01 cobra show car with a few mods that should be back on the road sometime towards the end of the year. :D

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
arent you going turbo? You decide on a kit yet?

hahaha... I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to call me out on that one.... the build is in the works but coming along slowly because 1. its expensive, and 2. its all being done by me in my garage...

motor is an Al Papito built teksid, 11.5 to 1 compression on E85, ported and polished heads, comp valve springs with titanium retainers, custom turbo cams, along with my 01 cobra intake cut apart for a full port and polish.

buuuuuuuuuuut the intake is polished and the valve and timing covers are powdercoated... so its a show car... :poke:

not sure which turbo kit just yet as i was going to wait until the motor was together and in the car and then see who had the best price/reputation at that time, but i have made a decision to go with a big single and use my nitrous kit to spool it unless someone actually comes along serious about buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread