TAMPA Roll Call

SilverNotch

Established Member
I'm on for the Sunday meet maybe at a DQ on Gibsonton Drive or the Sonic in Apollo Beach they are both nice places and have plenty of room around. The DQ however has big trees in surrounding parking lots for shade.

10sec89

Established Member
anyone in the Spring Hill vicinity have a puller for the upper pulley they wanna rent out for 20 minutes? Need to do a pulley swap.

03SVTGRL

Established Member
I have a little SVT crew up here that is always down for meets! Do you all ever check out Peabody's and the New Tampa meet? They do a bunch of cruises down to Desoto Speedway. There's always some muscle there.....I has died out as of late, but just wait for the cold weather to come on out! :rockon:

SilverNotch

Established Member
A coworker of mine is hosting a car show at Neighborhood Bistro in Brandon. It will be held on Sat. Oct. 15. The address is 905 E. Brandon Blvd., Brandon, FL 33511 and I'm not sure what time it starts but, I'll have more info soon.

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
I'm in Lakeland :rockon: and would love to do a meet :thumbsup:

mods:
2.6h KB
3.4 pulley 19-21lb depending on temp :burnout:
hbh tuned and built
dual wired
kb boost-a-pump
shorty ceramic headers
bassani mid
maggy cat back
60 lbers
afco h/e
3.27 gears
BF diff brace
BF idler pullies
rear wheels widened to 11"
slotted and dimpled rotors

I think that's it :shrug:

edit: when is the meet:dancenana:

i never see you i go out often we should meet up and roll out

sig for main mods

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
my shit should be up this week (again) i dont know if my front bumper will be painted or not...but that is neither here nor there!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I LOVE to cool weather we've had the last few nites, I'm breaking loose from a roll in 3rd gear with 3.27's, haha! I feels like I have 50 more HP versus the sweltering summer, gotta love that Oxygen!
We should set up a meet in the next month somewhere?

727Cobra

Established Member
Hey I'm in NPR too! I don't think I've seen you around though... do you take your Cobra out much?

Used to.. now it's on to something new.. This new one will be fast though, it's got a carb :rollseyes

my shit should be up this week (again) i dont know if my front bumper will be painted or not...but that is neither here nor there!

Your shit will never be done

:lol:

Speaking of which.. bonfire at my house next weekend. Bay should be painted and putting new suspension on

SilverNotch

Established Member
A friend of mine is hosting a car show at his restaurant Neighborhood Bistro in Brandon. It will be held on Sat. Oct. 15 it starts at 6:30pm. The address is 905 E. Brandon Blvd., Brandon, FL 33511. I'd like to get some local cars out there and have a decent showing. Everybody is welcome to come, its not just Mustangs it's all cars.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I LOVE to cool weather we've had the last few nites, I'm breaking loose from a roll in 3rd gear with 3.27's, haha! I feels like I have 50 more HP versus the sweltering summer, gotta love that Oxygen!
We should set up a meet in the next month somewhere?

I know what you mean. The DOHC's love this weather.

My Mark VIII will break the wheels loose through first gear with the 3.27's with the auto from a stop, something I didn't see during the summer months. All stock down to the air filter too.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
What about a Lakeland Hooters show like someone did a couple of years back. It would draw Orlando, Tampa, Brandenton, and maybe some PC/North Port guys.

Users who are viewing this thread