Tapatalk!

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
SVTPerformance is now available on Tapatalk!

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. It supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

After you've downloaded and installed Tapatalk to your mobile device, either search "SVTPerformance". Feel free to use our testing Forum to get familiar with the options.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of replys:

77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images and threads are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:

77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

chart.png

Don't have an iPhone or Android? Check out http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php for more information on your device!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Keep seeing that pop up when I log on, checked the app and didn't see a ton of great reviews. I'm posting this from my droid now, what's the benefit to this app?

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
it has been for a while lmao.. and tapatalk is a droid thing... i gotta buy it

What's your definition of "a while"? It was installed on the site yesterday and registered with Tapatalk today.

No, it's not a droid thing. It supports several mobile platforms.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Keep seeing that pop up when I log on, checked the app and didn't see a ton of great reviews. I'm posting this from my droid now, what's the benefit to this app?

It essentially creates a mobile theme for the site, allowing most forum functions to work in an environment optimized for a smaller screen. I've only been using it for a week or so, but so far I haven't found any problems on mine (iPhone 4).

Monster Mach

Established Member
What's your definition of "a while"? It was installed on the site yesterday and registered with Tapatalk today.

No, it's not a droid thing. It supports several mobile platforms.
tapatalk is incorperated with vb now... update the forum they are on 4.0 we are on a exploitable 3.7.2

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
tapatalk is incorperated with vb now... update the forum they are on 4.0 we are on a exploitable 3.7.2

No, it's not. Tapatalk is a mod that can be installed to vBulletin. It requires uploading a specific folder to your webserver and a detection script in a portion of the template. vBulletin is not including this feature with the out of box software. How do I know? I run a couple other websites that happen to have vB 4.1.1, and had to do the same modifications that older versions required.

I agree, it would be nice if vBulletin were upgraded to the latest version here.
1) I have no control over that
2) That's not what this discussion is about
3) All versions of vBulletin (and any other forum or cms) are susceptible to exploits

Move along.

Monster Mach

Established Member
No, it's not. Tapatalk is a mod that can be installed to vBulletin. It requires uploading a specific folder to your webserver and a detection script in a portion of the template. vBulletin is not including this feature with the out of box software. How do I know? I run a couple other websites that happen to have vB 4.1.1, and had to do the same modifications that older versions required.

I agree, it would be nice if vBulletin were upgraded to the latest version here.
1) I have no control over that
2) That's not what this discussion is about
3) All versions of vBulletin (and any other forum or cms) are susceptible to exploits

Move along.
3.7 is a very easy expoit with simple perl comand and a private message... very easy.. that was my point.. and the plug in should have been relatively simple.. it was for my i.p.b forums

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
3.7 is a very easy expoit with simple perl comand and a private message... very easy.. that was my point.. and the plug in should have been relatively simple.. it was for my i.p.b forums

I won't disagree with that, but that's not what you originally said...

Tapatalk is cake, takes longer to register the site on their network than it does to install it lol.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I view the site on my phone in it's full form, and that's the way I prefer it......

Sent from my laptop using my fingers and a mouse....

Users who are viewing this thread