big deal
Established Member
d52fa96d.jpg

5a7cb7e5.jpg

395389af.jpg

jk

scott_0

Established Member
lol those arent coming close to fitting, not w/o mini tubs and not on those wheels

five0three

big deal
Established Member
heh, i was hoping someone would quote the pics (look reeeeal close underneath the last one). a freind of mine is storing these for another buddy that is deployed. i was over helping with friend (a)'s 300zx when i saw these and i couldnt resist :rolling: i bet i would pull a wheel stand (if i didnt grenade everything in my drivetrain) with these installed. 18" wide!!!

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
heh, i was hoping someone would quote the pics (look reeeeal close underneath the last one). a freind of mine is storing these for another buddy that is deployed. i was over helping with friend (a)'s 300zx when i saw these and i couldnt resist :rolling: i bet i would pull a wheel stand (if i didnt grenade everything in my drivetrain) with these installed. 18" wide!!!

commit suicide...

:banana:

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
Not bad. We put 20" x 16" meats on our 2007 twin turbo shelby that we built a few years back for rolling around on the street. That is, 20" rim with 16" wide tire.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
The pro-street look is just kind of lost on late model cars with flush wheels. It works better with that front tire tucked under the sheet metal like the old first gen camaro, mustang etc.

Definitely proof anything is possible with a bit of work though!

351inside

Established Member
what would be needed? to run say a 20ix12 wheel with a 6in lip? i know the rear end has to be cut, butdoes the whole suspension have to be changed out?

kingnut

Established Member
put them on there. with that amount of offset your suspension would be fine. who needs rear quarter panels anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread