Technical zl1 1le review...

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
So what he's saying is that the 350R is for pussies.

Greg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Started to watch and then noticed the length, I lol noped it...40+ minutes later, I really liked his review and the depth he went into. Gave me the delusion of getting one while I watched it.

fangstang

Established Member
Just finished watching. This is the standard to which all reviewers should aspire to. The car is freakin' awesome.
On D' Bit in 3....2.....1.....

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Who has the time to watch this whole video.... Lol

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Good review and really did a great job of highlighting what the 1LE is really capable of. No matter what brand of car you prefer there is no denying that this Camaro is packing some serious heat.

As an R owner I really have come to enjoy the driving experince you get with this car. It does a great job of making every trip in the car a blast, whether it be to pick up the kids for school or at the track. With the level of capability so high amongst sports cars these days I think it’s all going to come down to driver engagement and feel. Many metrics other than lap times are being considered when choosing a winner, and that is becoming evident as the faster car isn’t always the “better” car.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
great video, still no desire to buy the camaro but that something else entirely. I definitely have the new car itch worse than ever now...stock cars now are just light years ahead of what I could ever do with my new edge car

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The standard by which all car reviews should attain to. Best I've ever seen, bar none, and I'm only half through it. No bias. Lots of facts. Very thorough. The car is a beast! I'll never own one, but I can appreciate what GM did with this one and drool. ;)

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I really enjoyed how much attention to detail he had during the review while not being boring as all hell!

Users who are viewing this thread