Tell me about your best friend

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
This might be the gayest shit I've evah read. Are you drunk again?

Put down the vodka bottle. Yer story has more double entendres than a Penthouse Forum letter.

Man what I quoted earlier was so crazy to me that i missed that second to last line..

I met mine in undergrad school. I worked in the game room at Villanova and he came in one day and wanted to shoot some pool. I took his ID and gave him a rack and he started playing. I could see he was pretty good and walked over and said dude you have a pretty smooth stroke. He told me his name and we got to talking and I also found out he was on the golf team. On my break we got to talking and playing and hit it off and have been friends ever since. That was in the 80's.

LMAO!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm fortunate to have a lot of good dude friends. Close, solid, good guys that I can depend on. I'd call them all best friends really.

One I went to school with from 6-10. Then lost touch till I was 22 or so. A mutual friend of ours connected us back together.

He was my best man. The mutual friend I talk to weekly usually. Used to see him almost every day and wrench on the cars.

Then there's my best friend from 11 till today. He moved to Ontario with his old lady (she's a canuck). I talk to him seldomly but we are still good friends.

Then I have all my good friends I met through cars. They come over and drink a beer, shoot the shiz, hang out.

But ultimately, the old lady is best friend numero uno. Spent every day of my life with her just about since the day we met. Living together or not. Plus she has ( . )( . ) and those are better than peckers.

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Met in college when we were freshman through studying for an exam that both screwed us. Realized we had a lot in common from being from the same state, same major, rival high schools, and finally meeting at the same college. Lived college to the fullest with him. He graduated recently and moved to Pensacola, while I'm in my last semester and will likely stay in Indiana upon graduation in May. I've kind of fallen out of touch with him every since he got his girlfriend. It happens, though we still talk every now and then. Kind of hard to go from hanging out all the time and doing all your typical college activities, to just seeing him in passerby. Life I guess.......

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My first best friend I knew from about 1st grade until around high school. He started hanging out with a different group of people, and then eventually never talked to me again. I sent him an e-mail one time and asked him what happened. He didn't even answer.

I have one particularly former close friend like that. We grew up together, but he really got into drugs in Highschool. That became his sole focus in life and I have tried reaching out to him several times these past 20 years and he finally responded about 7 years ago. Dude is super paranoid and was convinced that I had become a cop, so he didn't want to talk to me all these years...lmfao.. We have kinda sorta stayed in touch since, but only via FB.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I guess I would consider my sister in law one of my best friends. Her and I are closer in age than she is to my brother and I talk to her pretty much everyday. He is 39 and she is going to be 29. We are close enough that my old best friend accused us of hooking up lol. But her and I used to go out to bars and stuff and I would hook up with her hot friends so she is a great wingman!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
No best friend.
I did have a best friend, but I don't really keep in touch with anyone anymore or hang out. I would say currently my Bella, (my almost 3 year old Miniature Schnauzer), is my best friend. Besides Bella most of my best friends on the SVTP!!! :D

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Mine is my wife. My friends from HS and I drifted apart. I wanted more than small town life that went no where.

My military friends are great but those relationships are different.

My wife has pulled me through dark times. My wife is why I am still alive. Without a doubt, my wife is my best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread