Tell me about your best friend

nxhappy

Established Member
what's wrong with getting a little slurry ? LOL ....calm down gents

my buddy I met I was 3 years old he was 5 ...pretty crazy to known him that long. Good times together even though his wife is a **** and we don't hang as much. They say men live longer when they have good buds to hang with every day. That's the goddamn truth.

TVSed GT

Established Member
My mom started babysitting a kid the same age as me when I was 1 yr old. Friends ever since, both 35 now. Both still gear heads, both have a redneck streak. Good stuff, wish we had more time to hang out.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
No. But your response might be the stupidest thing I've read in decades. But you can't help the fact you were born dumb. I'll start a fund for you.

Put down the vodka bottle. Yer story has more double entendres than a Penthouse Forum letter.

2h3aiw8.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I had a best friend who I had known since we were 12 and 13. He screwed me over late last year as I worked for him (mentioned this in another thread) and Im glad I got out of there as he was increasingly becoming more and more toxic and a liar.

Now my best friends are a group of friends from the Marines. Two of them live here in Washington, one is in California, and the other two are still in the Marines, one CID and the other a Marsoc Raider. We all talk pretty much every day in a group chat and one of the guys here in Washington is probably my closest friend of the bunch. He was on the football team for UK, but he wasn't a starter or anything like that.

Kiohtee

Established Member
My best friend is my wife, who I met at the age of 12. We hooked up at 13 and tied the knot at 22. We're now 27.

A close second is one of my sister's ex-boyfriends. He really accelerated my love for cars and going fast and is now married to my "adopted" sister (though not legally - no Alabama/West Virginia shit going on here lol).

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
No. But your response might be the stupidest thing I've read in decades. But you can't help the fact you were born dumb. I'll start a fund for you.

Bitch ass, please. I don't double shit. Except the fact my intelligence is double yours.

I have to step in for my pal..... @Smooth displays many characteristics of a highly intelligent person(except the choosing to be a fireman part). Smooth is good people

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I had a bunch growing up, but after moving here like 30 years ago that all changed. I have a few really great friend here local that I've known for years, and one I meet here when I became a mod like 5 years ago. We live about 10 hrs away, but talk often and have got together a few times. They're actually coming here late October.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I had a bunch growing up, but after moving here like 30 years ago that all changed. I have a few really great friend here local that I've known for years, and one I meet here when I became a mod like 5 years ago. We live about 10 hrs away, but talk often and have got together a few times. They're actually coming here late October.
This is what I fear about moving states. All of my really good friends I grew up with and feel like that connection/trust will never be duplicated.

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
I'd have to say my best friend is my girlfriends youngest son. He's 16 now, 17 this summer. His mom and I have been together for 8 years now, and we have really grown very close. It was rough when we first met, he was young and a brat (I tell/remind him of this often). He's grown into a great young man, and definitely shares my hard work ethic and passion for cars. I call him my step son, and even if his mom leaves my sorry ass, we will be close regardless. His mom and I split for a year 2 years ago, and she had to call me and ask if she could see him, because he generally had plans with me.

He built the white Shelby with me, is helping me build Smokey, and wrenches on our 68 T-bird on his own quite often.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Mines my old lady, honestly.

Had a few guy friends, and they always went after my old lady. So figure it would be easier to combine the two.

Wouldn’t have it any other way. Helps us get over arguments / disagreements MUCH faster because I’m her best friend as well.
I'm not chasing your wife. My wife would kill me, so all is good there. Lol

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This is what I fear about moving states. All of my really good friends I grew up with and feel like that connection/trust will never be duplicated.
Yeah, had great friends. Just lost complete contact when I moved, and I've never been back once since I moved.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I'd have to say my best friend is my girlfriends youngest son. He's 16 now, 17 this summer. His mom and I have been together for 8 years now, and we have really grown very close. It was rough when we first met, he was young and a brat (I tell/remind him of this often). He's grown into a great young man, and definitely shares my hard work ethic and passion for cars. I call him my step son, and even if his mom leaves my sorry ass, we will be close regardless. His mom and I split for a year 2 years ago, and she had to call me and ask if she could see him, because he generally had plans with me.

He built the white Shelby with me, is helping me build Smokey, and wrenches on our 68 T-bird on his own quite often.
Congratulations for helping to make a man out of that boy. Sounds like you're right on target.

Coiled03

Established Member
My first best friend I knew from about 1st grade until around high school. He started hanging out with a different group of people, and then eventually never talked to me again. I sent him an e-mail one time and asked him what happened. He didn't even answer.

Overlapping with that friendship, I met my current best friend in 6th grade when our sisters introduced us. We're in our mid-40s now. We talk pretty much every day in a group chat with 5 or 6 other guys that we go to Vegas with at least once a year. Of course, my best friend is 2.5 hours away, and he's married, so we don't get together very often. But it's always good times when we do.

Users who are viewing this thread