Tell me your experience w/ RPMoutlet

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I know this has been debated b/c people on here told me not to go there. So far, ive had no problems. My intake did look used, so I sent it back, they are sending me a new one no questions asked, just hope the MAC quality on this one is better. Im just curious to see why others do not like them...im not going as far as saying I like them, but they have been satisfactory

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Ordered three times. All three times the order came quickly and was exactly what I ordered. 100% satisfied so far. :thumbsup:

fubu795

Banned
Ordered complete pulley boost kit along with predator. They forget to send the idlers, very nice about it and had them in 2 days, no big deal, people make mistakes.

Later on the predator failed and the next day was track day. George the owner overnighted me a new one and then reinbursed me when he received my old one back.

I've had nothing but great luck with them.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I got my bassani headers and my crower cams/spring from them on seperate orders. I called to make sure both items were in stock prior to ordering and both items arrived promptly. By far the best price I found on either item. I have not had to deal with customer service or returning however which is where people seem to run into problems.

Hye

Established Member
i've called and asked a couple question, they were more than helpful and were extremely polite over the phone

that was *my* experience

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Yeah I have ordered a couple things from them and only had one problem to date. And like someone said above people do make mistakes. I had ordered the bassani x-pipe with removable cats and they sent me one with them welded in. I knew it was wrong and called them up and support guy acted like I was crazy. Emailed him a quick photo and they took it back. If you are looking for the best price that is the place to go.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
Did the boost by-pass mod. That's as close as I've come to dealing with RPM Outlet. Have heard lots of bad stuff about them, but also lots of good stuff. If I was ever to order anything from them, I'd call first to verify the item was in stock, get names of who I talked to, and track the shipment closely.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I've ordered a LOT of parts from RPM OUTLET with absolutely NO problems.
Fast shipping, great prices and terrific customer service.

They def. get :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
Ordered my Borla stingers from them and received them with no problems. Ordered Eibach springs. They called and said they were out of stock untill late Jan. Asked if I wanted the Kenny Brown springs for the same price, I agreed and they threw in the bump steer bushings. Have been pleased with them

Silver 03 Cobra

blk04cobra1 said:
I know this has been debated b/c people on here told me not to go there. So far, ive had no problems. My intake did look used, so I sent it back, they are sending me a new one no questions asked, just hope the MAC quality on this one is better. Im just curious to see why others do not like them...im not going as far as saying I like them, but they have been satisfactory

They sent me a used Accufab TB. It had scratches all over the back of it and a ring of dirt where the blade intersects the bore. I decided to keep it since you couldn't see the scratches. But, it would stick open at 3000 rpm. I had to pound the throttle pedal to get it to drop back. They would not return my calls or email. I had to go directly to Accufab to get a new one. Some may have had luck but I overlook them.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I will now overlook them as they returned/refused my returned intake and actually sent me back the same one...the only reason I am keeping this one is b/c you really cannot see the scratches on the heat shield and everything else looks "fine"...does look used...the thing im most pissed off about is that I spent $20 to ship it back to them b/c they gave me a return number, then they "refused" to take the package so they wouldnt have to pay to send it back to me...fawkers :nonono:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Two instances with them, back when I first starting modding I had ordered a shifter. They claimed they had it in stock, everything was good to go 7 days had passed no shifter. I called them back, and they said it got shipped and should be there, close to two weeks total now, and still no shifter, my CC had been charged by this time. I called them back, and they said the shifter was on backorder and never had been shipped.

Last fall when talked of the new MT Et Drag Radials just came out, and everyone was looking for them, they advertised them on thier site and, even showed pics. So I called to double check if those were the correct ones, and they swore they were. 4 days later a set of 17" ET Streets showed up. I was so pissed I just stuck the ET Streets on the car and later sold them.

Doest always mean if you have a good looking website your gonna get the best, in this case its some of the worse customer service in the business.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
I ordered several items from them - no problems until I had to return a wrong item they had sent. It took several months to receive a credit back on my Credit card minus a 5% restocking fee for the wrong item that they shipped???

I've taken my business elsewhere..

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I think returns are the main issue...I myself got a return number from them, shipped it back ($20 out of my pocket)...they signed for it in the morning, then at the night pick-up put "refuse" on the package and returned it to me w/out them paying any shipping charges...fockers sent back the same intake too, I thought at least they would've put a different one in the box if they wanted to avoid shipping charges....I will take my business elsewhere from now on :loser:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Name brand stuff is fine...Theyre johnny on the spot with shipping & merchandise is very price competitive...Their Motoblue line of pullies & idlers is absolute garbage..we were 0 for 2..The 2.8 upper shredded belts inside of 1000 miles & the idlers wobbled like old vinyl records..
They said theyd take care of it...then they dropped off the face of the earth..Never to be heard from again..
So basically,they carry good name brand stuff cheap...But heaven help you if they send you anything defective..Because its yours to keep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread