Termi beginning of next summer or new 5.0 two summers from now?

foxbodymike87

Established Member
Ok, so i work at a ford dealership and got to drive a termi and a 5.0 and im gridlocked. There both soo awesome in there own ways. The termi with raw badass looks and power and new 5.0 with upgraded interior, suspension and strong engine. The catch is either i get a termi next summer or wait two summers for the 5.0 i want. I dont know if the 5.0 is worth waiting for or jump right into a cobra. What do you guys suggest?

boostedpimp

Slut lover
Established Member
lol

new 5L is more refined quality wise with nicer interior but very common on the road.. i'd probably grab a nice 03/04 cobra and start on the mods

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
U should get a termy so u can murder it out and hella flush it

Sent with my Massive Johnson

clean93

Established Member
youre in the same situation as i am debating between a 03/04 cobra or new GT. may part ways with my fox or keep it and paint it. new 5.0s are everywhere and i bet can be bought later on down the road without any issue so go with a cobra

foxbodymike87

Established Member
Woah..whats wrong with saying termi? And what makes you think i'll murder it out and do "hella flush". Thats just ignorant. Im the furthest thing away from likeing negative camber and all that shit. I actually got kicked out of a car show for expressing how much i hate it.

foxbodymike87

Established Member
youre in the same situation as i am debating between a 03/04 cobra or new GT. may part ways with my fox or keep it and paint it. new 5.0s are everywhere and i bet can be bought later on down the road without any issue so go with a cobra

Ive only seen a handful in my area. And depending how clean yor fox is and what mods are done i'd keep that. I sold my mint 87 for a 97 cobra and i regret it somedays.

pschwind

Established Member
Woah..whats wrong with saying termi? And what makes you think i'll murder it out and do "hella flush". Thats just ignorant. Im the furthest thing away from likeing negative camber and all that shit. I actually got kicked out of a car show for expressing how much i hate it.

It's a Terminator. Termi sounds gay and that's not what it is. Terminator.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

oldmodman

Established Member
And another thing to think about.

The new Mustang body style will be out in 2 years. Do you wait until you see if you like it or grab a 2014 before they are gone.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

because it's not a "termi".. it's Terminator.. since you don't "termi" a Camaro Z28.. you TERMINATE it...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

ford did not make anything called a "termi". "Termis" were made in taiwan and only came in pink. the only people that would be caught dead driving a "termi" are flaming gays and women

KurtDog

Established Member
I would say 5.0. The cobras are going on 10+ years old.

The only reason I got rid of mine was because it was a money pit. I was putting in 500/month just to keep it running right.

In 2 years you can get an '11 5.0 for 20k with low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread