termi bumper or na? i need your opinions

whammy91

Established Member
i have a front 01 cobra bumper as you could see. i might buy a termi front bumper thats already silver. i wana see how it looks does anybody have a termi with a cowl hood similer to mine. :rockon:
P1090059.jpg

P1090314.jpg

here is a side veiw on how it looks. also i bought the hood on CL and the guy i bought it from bought it from an other guy and he didnt know what brand hood it was or who makes it. my question as well. do you guys know who make this hood?
P1090065.jpg

i tryed searching but couldnt find one with a cowl hood. :shrug:

also does anybody know how to fab up a bracket to make the termi fogs fit perfect onto the 01 cobra bumper. i seen pics of the termi fogs on our bumper. if somebody knows how to fab up a bracket ill buy it :beer:
i dont like the ugly fogs on the 01 the termi fogs look so much nicer.

Last edited:

Bufgt281

Established Member
Don't change

Love the 01 cobra bumper would leave as is if it were me,if god forbid I ever crash mine I'd get the 01 bumper.

whammy91

Established Member
Love the 01 cobra bumper would leave as is if it were me,if god forbid I ever crash mine I'd get the 01 bumper.

please leave the 01 bumper...

ive always loved the look on a 01 front. even if i buy the termi iam still keeping my 01 bunmper. so when ever i want i could switch them lol. and if i dont like the look on the termi then i could always sell it.

flamed03vert

Established Member
The terminator bumber comes up higher around the grille area, and the non cobra hoods have more of a downward bow at the leading edge than the terminators do

whammy91

Established Member
The terminator bumber comes up higher around the grille area, and the non cobra hoods have more of a downward bow at the leading edge than the terminators do

yeah i know they do. i want to know with a cowl hood if it would hit or not. because on my hood it sits pretty low. and ive seen my buddys termi and it goes up a little higher. iam a little concerned that the hood wont close right and be buged up a bit.

flamed03vert

Established Member
I have known folks who have done similar and had paint chipping issues over time. IMO the 01 bumper is the best looking Cobra bumper ever made. I would swap to an 01 style if it were not for the alignment issues, and the HE hanging below the bumper.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Since you have 03/04 side skirts and side scoops, I say go for it. They all flow together. If you had stock sideskirts and side scoops it would look out of place.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i really like the 99-01 bumper on your car with the side skirts you have on your car now i say keep the 99-01 !!!

or let me know if you wanna sell the 99-01 bumper my friend with a 03 mach wants one :D

RedFord96

Established Member
Terminator front bumpers only look good with the whole Terminator kit. Keep the '01 bumper, looks way better.

whammy91

Established Member
well looks like you guys are selling me on keeping my 01 bumper. i might just stay with. i just want the termi fogs for my bumper anybody know how to do it? or maybe a write up on it?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
well looks like you guys are selling me on keeping my 01 bumper. i might just stay with. i just want the termi fogs for my bumper anybody know how to do it? or maybe a write up on it?

Are you talking the entire assembly. like including the case or just the lights in general? I thought 01/03 had the same actual fog lights...could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread