Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
what a great turnout!!! had a blast!!!

I have about 8 minutes of video...doesnt soun dlike a lot but its all 8, 10 and 11 second passes!!!

Please pm me a link when you get it hosted somewhere. Or please post it and then pm me lol.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yep, you too and eveyone else for that matter. There were some long trips made. It was really amazing everything went so smooth for that many people that far away from home.
You telling me Larry! One blown FRPS and one blown stock clutch.......Not bad for the 260 runs that were made during the rental.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
yea...they will get them at home!!! was a great game.

man how long was the trip?!?!? we had a good ride home...cept for the tolls!!!...made it in 8hrs with 3 stops!

The tolls back were nuts huh? Like $75. The GW bridge was $18 alone I think. :eek: Made it back to my front door in 6 hrs even though. glad to hear everyone made it back in one piece.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
The tolls back were nuts huh? Like $75. The GW bridge was $18 alone I think. :eek: Made it back to my front door in 6 hrs even though. glad to hear everyone made it back in one piece.

yea that was crazy!!! took us 8 hrs with 4 stops....yea...4 stops was lame!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I dont know if someone is doing it...but I'd like to get some video from everyone and compile a video together. I do it in my spare time using some good software on my pc and maybe make DVD's for people?? If you have seen my vids, I try to be creative. check the links out in my sig and there are others there on streetfire. I do not have everyones passes though so was looking for more.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I dont know if someone is doing it...but I'd like to get some video from everyone and compile a video together. I do it in my spare time using some good software on my pc and maybe make DVD's for people?? If you have seen my vids, I try to be creative. check the links out in my sig and there are others there on streetfire. I do not have everyones passes though so was looking for more.

I'll see if I can get Eric to send the ones they took. I'm sure they're better quality than those my wife got as her's were just on the digital camera that I was gonna use for the incar that I never got mounted.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
i would also like to get some video from the rental. I'm Frank(Scary).

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
i would also like to get some video from the rental. I'm Frank(Scary).

I think you stayed at the same hotel as us. I saw you were parked beside us in the lot, but then you were up and gone early. Wish we would have had more time to bs in the pits, but it was so busy all day. Nice car btw.

Users who are viewing this thread