Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'll have a good feeling when I get past the mountains. Trailer has no brakes lol. So if you see a Blue F-150 up against a rock wall with a Redfire convertible somehow in front of it over on top of it you'll know what happened and it's just Posi. You can stop if you want I'd appreciate it.

oh man!! youll be good!!! i towed my car a few times with no brakes...we have hills though..not mountains!! good luck!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Right around the corner folks!!!! Weather forecast is looking MUCH better, sunny all day with lows of 51 and highs of 72. Should be some nice cool weather in the morning for some PR's.....or All Time Records!

Yesterday I talked to Jason Miller, the events coordinator at MIR and they're all ready for us! We currently have 45 Terminators commited to race and an estimated 75+ spectators. This is a MACA sponsored event and all club members are encouraged to come on out and join in the parteee, either as spectators or racers! Immediately after the event, there will be a cookout with all the trimmings/refreshments at Jason Roth's (TRBO VNM). EVERYBODY is welcome!!!

Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Rd
Mechanicsville, MD 20659
(301) 884-9833

Jason Roth (TRBO VNM)
26224 True Grit Court
Mechanicsville, Md 20659
240-299-6532

Questions/Concerns??? Shoot me a PM or call @ 240-678-2100

Some event details:
-$40 to race, $15 to spectate
-Gates open at 8:30am
-Tech open at 8:45am
-Lanes open for racing at 9:00am sharp.
-Concession stand (with ice!) opens at 10:00am
-Race gas and nitrous available throughout the rental
-Scales open throughout the event
-Three race classes are Eaton, Open, and Brackets. Winner of each wins an engraved trophy & $250!
-Thanks to our class sponsors!!! B.A.P. Racing, Competition Speed and Sound, and Johnny Lightning Performance.
-Event T shirts are in! Have 70 available for $20 in white or black. Sizes are M, L, XL, XXL.

Front!

Back!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Dwight put me down for a White XL please. If there's enough for everyone then I'll take another of what you have more of. Black or White.

I'm all loaded and ready to go. Just waiting for the end of my work day. 655 miles one way.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
SICK!!!!

save me a black XL Dwight!!!

im buttoning everyhting up today and loading up..leaving fri morning for my 461 mile cruise!!!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
White XL for me too. I'll be following Jake or vise versa. We'll see everyone at Hooters Friday Night. Hope the Sox game will be on!

Speed Demon

Established Member
post up the new records for the eaton class, both ported and unported. Id like to see if I have a chance at the unported record later this year when the weather cools off down here.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
How about "Self Ported Convertible records?":poke: Man I am a little excited to see so many 03/04 Cobras:banana:! This is going to be awesome:rockon:. There just aren't many at all around here that actually run.

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Well its supposed to pour here the next two days, so I'm going to have fun loading the car and trailer! Yaay! Changed the tires this morning in the pouring rain and it sucked!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm hitting the road now. See you guys tomorrow night and Saturday. Woohoooooooo

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well i just loaded the car...intercooler STILL does not work...i drained it twice...pushed water through it twice...vacuumed it twice....still wont continue to flow. hopefully with more eyes/heads I can figure it out down there....

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
well i just loaded the car...intercooler STILL does not work...i drained it twice...pushed water through it twice...vacuumed it twice....still wont continue to flow. hopefully with more eyes/heads I can figure it out down there....
We'll get it figured out Jake......they can be a royal PIA sometimes.

TRBO VNM

damn Jake. that is just crazy. I will see if I can pick something up tomorrow that may help pull the fluid through.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I'm hitting the road now, just stopped by the club for a quick workout and a few Spike's for the trip! See you guys soon!

259264.jpg

Speed Demon

Established Member
so far cold air, throttle body+plenum, lightning upper pulley, full exhaust, suspension and sra gone 11.4 @ 121 @ 3780lbs. but have lower pulley fuel system maf and whole lot more to put on it, and a few things to take off in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread