Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Hahaha that's the first thing I thought of this morning when I went out to the car to pull the battery and alternator. I get out there and the temperature was 62* and I thought "Damn its going to be great air up in MD in a few weeks!".

It was in the mid 50's here this morning. It felt great. Of course it gets into the mid 80's during the day though, but still a welcome break from the almost endless 90+ degree days.

Venimus03

Established Member
^Yeah let's just hope the weather is cool and the track a hook'n.
MIR is usually prepped pretty good, traction shouldn't be a problem, hopefully, :beer:. Can't wait, its gonna be a great time :rockon:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Keep an eye on the weather for us please.

Other than that 5 days and counting.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Yeah I just checked too. Looks like the rain is coming in Thursday and Friday and hopefully will be gone Saturday.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
is there a rain date in the event it's a wash out?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
for those trailering their cars....how are you going to "get around"....like going out to eat and whatnot while there?? bringing street tires for the car?? im debating that one...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
for those trailering their cars....how are you going to "get around"....like going out to eat and whatnot while there?? bringing street tires for the car?? im debating that one...
Jake, are you staying with Jason? There should be plenty of MACA folks running around that can haul the out of towners around.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

i was just going to set my trailer down somewhere(havent figured that one out) and drive my pickup around if the situation comes up. It's too much of a PITA to changes all four wheels.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member

I guess either the towpig or Eric & Elissa's car. It would be fun to bring some street tires though.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jake, are you staying with Jason? There should be plenty of MACA folks running around that can haul the out of towners around.

yea I am...just didnt want to be the only guy not beating up the tarmac in his Cobra!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
My street tires are still on and I might just leave them on for a little driving while we're there. We need to let the community know something special is going on LOL.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member

HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU COMING TO THE SHOOTOUT???? Your my freaking hero

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

I'm undecided on that also, whether I want to bring my street tires along or just unload the trailer and drive the Explorer around?

Users who are viewing this thread