Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

Stinkapuss

Established Member
I live in Waldorf and we have every restaurant in the world in a 3 mile radius. Give me a shout if anyone needs anything.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Yeah, I noticed you are in the Eaton class. Are you not going to spray?

its not going to go faster than the turbo/kb.whipple cars that are setup right. Ill spray it during testing as long as the track is hooking

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
And I'm lost as to why my car isn't back halving anymore.:shrug:I've got some ideas, but no time to test before we go. Oh well, It'll still be fun.:beer:

think its IAT2 temps from the added spin of the new pulley? maybe pullin timing on the big end?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
its not going to go faster than the turbo/kb.whipple cars that are setup right. Ill spray it during testing as long as the track is hooking

The track will have teeth, MIR has their Midnight madness Real street event this Friday night(7 second DR cars). Any of you out of towners looking for something to do Friday night should come check it out. Maybe even get a few test runs in the bracket class.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
The track will have teeth, MIR has their Midnight madness Real street event this Friday night(7 second DR cars). Any of you out of towners looking for something to do Friday night should come check it out. Maybe even get a few test runs in the bracket class.

ugh oh....what times is this??

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'll have a good feeling when I get past the mountains. Trailer has no brakes lol. So if you see a Blue F-150 up against a rock wall with a Redfire convertible somehow in front of it over on top of it you'll know what happened and it's just Posi. You can stop if you want I'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread