Terminator Vs Evo 9 Goes Down Hard

Klay

Established Member
Its not anyone's problem but their own when they make an ill informed decision to bash the OP, and don't know what they are talking about. Read below

x2:beer:

Well I guess I shouldn't expect a real answer from you to my statement. I guess your right, everyone is just stupid because they don't know that his orginal mod list actually consist of what was posted later. I guess the evo guys from that site are also dumb for not knowing what those mods are capable of doing since they also questioned him.

Not knowing what his car can do with certain mods is a lot different than not knowing his mods period, which is what caused the confusion in here.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Well I guess I shouldn't expect a real answer from you to my statement. I guess your right, everyone is just stupid because they don't know that his orginal mod list actually consist of what was posted later. I guess the evo guys from that site are also dumb for not knowing what those mods are capable of doing since they also questioned him.

Not knowing what his car can do with certain mods is a lot different than not knowing his mods period, which is what caused the confusion in here.

x100000 :beer:

DSS

Established Member
good kill to the OP.

badass Evo

------

its so funny how clueless people are sometimes,

not all cars created equal,

i have seen a race between two cobras with basicly the same mods, switch drivers with the same result with one car is 4 - 5 car lenghts faster

same for Evos, STi and as well as other cars

the OP's Evo is not your average Evo with similar mods, his in the top 5 fastest stock turbo list for a reason

why is everyone so worked up with dyno numbers anyways, we all know it means nothing,

my friends LS1 z28 made 403whp on Dynojet, 3 hours later we drove to our friend shop who has a very low reading AWD mustang dyno, the same car made 314whp at best, we initially tought the tune was falling apart took it back to the tuner and it was fine, 1 week later we visited a dynoday from a different shop, they also had a dynojet, they did 3 pulls the same car made 429whp at best? and yes it was slightly hotter day also, we all LOLed how BS dyno numbers can be after that

AWD will ussully trap lower than RWD or FWD cars

i have seen a AWD car trap 116mph then race was 120 - 123mph RWD/FWD car and still win

so idk

Last edited:

JMD0346

Established Member
first - do more research.

second - its 4-6 more psi at redline, as it spools it hits 30 and tapers down as engine speed increases cause the turbo cant keep up.

third - e85 opens up a new world as far as the tune goes

fourth - there is a list of 20 people that are essentially doing the same thing as the op is doing, its been done by many people at many shops many times.

fifth - jokes on you. do more research.

edit: op: ur numbers are from a mustang dyno?

He said it spikes 33psi but is more like 22psi. Im guessing on average...? Im going by what he said. Ill take his word about his car over yours.

e85 is not some freakin magical elixor of the gods. It has a higher octane rating allowing for more timing and boost to be run. You can do the same damn thing with race gas. Its just more expensive.

Please show me the list of 20 people with their mods. No bs Id really like to see it. Im all for learning more.

I never said once I dont believe the op's power, times, or ability to kill an out gunned Terminator. You kids are so wrapped up in "Owning" somebody or calling names to notice a real car guy with a real question. From the research Ive done he is 80-100awhp ahead of everybody else wth the same mods or more mods.

The only way Im ignorant is if I DONT ask HOW?

If you can point me to some list or some better info please do. Id be more than happy to say Im wrong. My guess is you cant.

PS. If you cant handle car guys asking tough questions then youre in the wrong place. Wrong hobby. Hell half of you are damn kids anyway. There should be an age discription under your user name. LOL!!

Just a joke(I think) of course but dont get your feelings hurt so much. Its just shop talk. Nothing is personal.:beer:

Im gonna crack a Natty. Whos with me?

evo connevo

Established Member
He is in the same ballpark as most other e85 evos. 400whp is very common and can be pushed much higher with a ported head and very agressive cams. His setup is not that unusual, you just have to have the right combination of parts. The driving makes a huge difference though. The fastest stock turbo trap speed is 125+mph also.

Felix

Established Member
e85 is not some freakin magical elixor of the gods. It has a higher octane rating allowing for more timing and boost to be run. You can do the same damn thing with race gas. Its just more expensive.

E85 is the shit. You got to be careful with it though, because it's easy to reach MBT and not pick up any knock. I was doing some logging one day and found out my second fuel pump wasn't kicking on. 13:1 afr's, 30psi, and 17deg of timing and didn't knock one bit. I obviously didn't do any more pulls, but I was amazed that it didn't blow something up.

harvboi05

Established Member
He said it spikes 33psi but is more like 22psi. Im guessing on average...? Im going by what he said. Ill take his word about his car over yours.

Please show me the list of 20 people with their mods. No bs Id really like to see it. Im all for learning more.

I never said once I dont believe the op's power, times, or ability to kill an out gunned Terminator. You kids are so wrapped up in "Owning" somebody or calling names to notice a real car guy with a real question. From the research Ive done he is 80-100awhp ahead of everybody else wth the same mods or more mods.

The only way Im ignorant is if I DONT ask HOW?

If you can point me to some list or some better info please do. Id be more than happy to say Im wrong. My guess is you cant.

PS. If you cant handle car guys asking tough questions then youre in the wrong place. Wrong hobby. Hell half of you are damn kids anyway. There should be an age discription under your user name. LOL!!

Just a joke(I think) of course but dont get your feelings hurt so much. Its just shop talk. Nothing is personal.:beer:

Im gonna crack a Natty. Whos with me?

ill pass on the beer, im a liquor kinda guy, ha.

i dont care about owning anyone. in fact, ive never even said or typed that my whole life in regards to any situation ive ever experienced. im not calling you out, just telling you to do more research. this link was already posted in the thread, theyre all maxed out stock turbo set ups, and thats just the top 20:

Top 20 Quickest/Fastest Stock Turbo Evo's 2009 - evolutionm.net

its kinda gay like the "cam only ls1" stuff everyone mentioned in this thread. they all have the same basic mods, using a stock turbo.

my feelings arent hurt. these arent tough questions either, they actually have obvious answers. all the information is there for ya if you just look for it.

here is #4 on that list, just as fast as stryker all his mods for our viewing pleasure:

FS: 2003 Neonglh Evo - 11.010 @ 124.55 - Consistant drag/street car! - evolutionm.net

im 26 btw. :beer:

fusionchicken

Established Member
I have an E85 Evo. He is lying about his mods or his times. His numbers dont add up.

can you please at least elaborate if you're going to give this thread a few more pages...:burn::banana:

i had an Evo IX with 330whp with $600 of mods ($380 used tbe [downpipe, test pipe, custom muffler that sounded like stock], $20 mbc, $200 road tune) and now a X with just a tune. i dont see why it's so hard to believe the OP when there are others doing what he's doing as evident on the threads linked here from evom :??:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Stryker if you get this message before you go to PBIR (1/4 mile track) tonight, lmk we could probably set something up on bee-line just before you go, (on your way to the track) just lmk around what time to meet up..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread