Terminator Vs Evo 9 Goes Down Hard

03snakeminated

Established Member
...and?
1:What were the outcomes? How'd the races go?

2:what do you have done to your car again?

1: spin city on my end:bored: at first he tried a 30ish but i said nah (no traction) so we did 2 races at around 45ish where i spun in both occassions :nonono: 1st race i controlled the car a little better where i barely got him (around 120ish), 2nd race i spun again and kinda slowshifted to 3rd, where he passed me and was about a car lead and before i knew it he shut down (both races where kinda short but 2nd i didn't even get a good use of my power gear (4th) 2nd race i was reeling him but he let off,:shrug: it feels like i got long gears with this 295/45/17 tires..

2:18psi kb+ supp mods

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
here, this cell vids suck big time but is better than nothing.
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/race-1_719276.htm]race 1 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/race2_719275.htm]race2 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

03snakeminated

Established Member
1: spin city on my end:bored: at first he tried a 30ish but i said nah (no traction) so we did 2 races at around 45ish where i spun in both occassions :nonono: 1st race i controlled the car a little better where i barely got him (around 120ish), 2nd race i spun again and kinda slowshifted to 3rd, where he passed me and WAS ABOUT A CAR LEAD and before i knew it he shut down (both races where kinda short but 2nd i didn't even get a good use of my power gear (4th) 2nd race i was reeling him but he let off,:shrug: it feels like i got long gears with this 295/45/17 tires..

2:18psi kb+ supp mods

i take that back not even a car lead..:bored:

Last edited:

cah41

Established Member
i take that back not even a car lead..:bored:

Cool. Sounds like an awesome car--must be fun to drive. Lol with your power I would just drive around with big fat E/T streets all the time. F the tread life--that'd be annoying to not be able to get the power to the ground in second gear.

stryker9

Established Member
Well, the night at the track sucked. I thought it was a good idea to go out on street tires, didn't feel like driving an hr to borrow the slicks. It was for the best, found that the rev limit is a little low and needs to adjusted. I only ran twice. My new suspension sucks with street tires. Without using the twostep I ran 11.3 with a 1.8 60' and hitting the rev limit a good distance before the traps.

As far as the street runs, I didn't know I lost one. I usually shut down around 120 which is top of 4th in my car. I guess we can give it another try I can shift 5th and see what happens. We can try a 60 roll if it will help.

Oh, Ill have a buddy of mine bring his HD Cannon so we can get some good footage.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL!!!!

So a bunch of ignorant morons Bash the OP, obviously oblivious to what the IX can do and get Pwned with proof!!!!

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Wow I am confused... let me get this straight, this guy is claiming low 11's to 10's with e85, and some exhaust? I've seen Evos run mid 11's before.... granted they had cams, aftermarket turbo setup... you know the works? But for what your running stryker... I completely call BS.

- So let me ask you this, how in god's name did you pull an 11.3 with only a 1.8 60 foot? If you had an aftermarket turbo, I may be willing to believe it... but I know how much those stock Evo turbos love to fall flat on their face up top.

03snakeminated

Established Member
stryker, you are not happen to be running a small hidden kit? I don't care if you are or aren't, but why so many people call b.s on some of the stuff you are saying its beyond me, anyways that's a 10 sec evo just shy of some shoes :beer:, I was on blower only yesterday and don't even know if I should give you a run on the small 35 shot, idk if its going to make a difference since i'm not tuned for it, nor have a bottle warmer/pressure gauge... but rest assured I wasn't on it, (the bottle wasn't/isn't even connected and its sitting at my house)..lmk when you can do a 55-60 roll, (would be nice to start from a roll where I don't spin)

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Well I guess I shouldn't expect a real answer from you to my statement. I guess your right, everyone is just stupid because they don't know that his orginal mod list actually consist of what was posted later. I guess the evo guys from that site are also dumb for not knowing what those mods are capable of doing since they also questioned him.

Not knowing what his car can do with certain mods is a lot different than not knowing his mods period, which is what caused the confusion in here.

I have an E85 Evo. He is lying about his mods or his times. His numbers dont add up.

LOL!!!!

So a bunch of ignorant morons Bash the OP, obviously oblivious to what the IX can do and get Pwned with proof!!!!

Wow I am confused... let me get this straight, this guy is claiming low 11's to 10's with e85, and some exhaust? I've seen Evos run mid 11's before.... granted they had cams, aftermarket turbo setup... you know the works? But for what your running stryker... I completely call BS.

- So let me ask you this, how in god's name did you pull an 11.3 with only a 1.8 60 foot? If you had an aftermarket turbo, I may be willing to believe it... but I know how much those stock Evo turbos love to fall flat on their face up top.

^No he made his mod list sound shorter then it is,but others try to say were dumb for not knowing his mod list, even though on his own evo forum where the guys are alot more familiar with his car they even semi called bs and wanted to kno how he runs his times and power/ full mod list and with stock setup coough cough (coughcough evo owners familar with other evos can it be) lol and like quoted above I have many evo owners that agree with me, but he has port work and pretty much full maxed out stock turbo and bolt ons e85 and claims to make 450awhp, even though the guy above makes 350awhp with same setup, which i still think is funny, theres a small list of like 20 cars out of 4848484 evos around, its funny he still makes a good 40-100more hp then others with same setup, and some of the others with same power have ported turbos, cams, and or gt30r or gt35r turbos :banana: so reason why I call bs is that 40-100 extra unspoken horsepower for his " said" " mod" list, would = to ported turbo and or cams or both which he claims is stock and doesnt have cams or ported turbo...I dont care how many nutswingers are on his side, people lie over the internet, I wont belive it until I see it.. a kid i kno was called out for having nitrous and of course nut swingers said thats bs we just dont kno what were talking about.. but guess what years down the road guess who was right?me, the guy admitted he had nitrous and was hideing the bottle in his fender.something doesnt smell right power and trap speeds dont lie, esp for certain mod list its to high by 40-100 horsepower. hes claiming to take a stock 200awhp car and making it 450awhp with his said mods, so like another guy stated he wants us to belive he doubld his hp with stock turbo cams with just bolt ons and e85 its not happeing heres a guy with a setup like his and 100-150hp makes sense, but not 200+hp gain,http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-x-dyno-results/447572-mr-362hp-407tq-stock-turbo-e85.html 200-250awhp stock car +100+hp= 350-370hp so that makes sense, but 200hp+ gain=his said 450+awhp, go to that link only way guys are making that power is with cams,or ported or new turbos. and thats from his said evo forum, and even his said" fellow" evo guys and thats a evo forum dont seem to belive 362awhpfor that guy, wow lets post his said 450hp and see if they buy that coughcough, so he makes 88 more hp then that car on e85..

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Is kinda like " duh... duh.... Wtf, just hit me? ... duh.. :??:

Just as a little tip.... The difference between the evo 8 vs. 9 is like talking about 2v gts vs. 4v cobra/mach

Last edited:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Is kinda like " duh... duh.... Wtf, just hit me? ... duh.. :??:

Just as a little tip.... The difference between the evo 8 vs. 9 is like talking about 2v gts vs. 4v cobra/mach

So your saying a stock turbo no motor work EVO 9 can run 10's? If thats the case I'll throw a ****ing evo 9 drivetrain in my cobra right now.

- the difference of a 4v cobra (especially an 03/04 cobra) is a pretty good gap, the difference between a evo 8 and an evo 9 is..... :shrug:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
So your saying a stock turbo no motor work EVO 9 can run 10's? If thats the case I'll throw a ****ing evo 9 drivetrain in my cobra right now.

- the difference of a 4v cobra (especially an 03/04 cobra) is a pretty good gap, the difference between a evo 8 and an evo 9 is..... :shrug:

no its this website its no longer a mustang site, I swear we have more import evo,srt4, nutswinger trolls on this site,soon as a certain car is talked about the nutswingers come to defend there cars internet honor to show its awesomeness, they think any shit thats said on the internet is the truth, I can tell every 1 im bill gates and post pics of him and tell every 1 im worth billions? does that mean its true? no but to these morons yes!:shrug::nonono::lol::lol: this interweb is some serious stuff lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread