Terminator Vs Evo 9 Goes Down Hard

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
If you say stock long block everyone will automatically assume its stock 96 Cobra.

EXACTLY! Is it my fault that the IGNORANT make assumptions?

That was the point I was getting at. There may be more to someones mod list then meets the eye without them telling a single lie;-)

The OP never stated that those were his only mods. But he did clearly state that it was on a stock turbo and cams on E85.

Last edited:

Stupercharged

Established Member
no 3.1 is not stock. 3.65 is. i thought i said my car is not tuned yet but mayb i 4got. now u know i have the tuner arriving this week and a dyno session scheduled for fri morn. ill let u know new numbers then.

cah41

Established Member
You dont get it. You are saying your 96 Cobra with stock long block and KB 2.8 runs 9's. Its a misleading statement because the FACTORY longblock would never get you there, instead it has an 03 engine swap. Just like the OP being misleading with his mods you are doing the same. There is much more into your car then just stock long block, swapped blower 9's. Yes its a stock 03-04 long block, but that is sooooo much different than stock 96 Cobra! If you say stock long block everyone will automatically assume its stock 96 Cobra. Its just like if a some jack ass in a Chevy Cobalt swapped in a LS9 and made 650rwhp with bolt ons and then claimed he was making that power on a stock longblock with bolt ons. Sure its on the stock long block, not the long block that came with the car! DO YOU ****ING GET IT!??! Lets take it a step further and now he post a kill story where he takes down a Lambo in his "bolt on Cobalt." How many would call BS? Every single person untill he later reveals he has a LS9 swap. It misleading, just like your statement.

It's annoying that you actually have to take the time to type this, no? I was observing the thread and thought about it, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

EDIT: nevermind...

Last edited:

cah41

Established Member

That was the point I was getting at. There may be more to someones mod list then meets the eye without them telling a single lie;-)

The OP never stated that those were his only mods. But he did clearly state that it was on a stock turbo and cams on E85.

You're right. You win; you never explicitly lied. Technically, everything you said was true.

Nobody is disagreeing with you on that point. Nobody claimed that he "said" he had mods that he didn't. Nobody said that he claimed those were his only mods. What was said was that his initial list, which left out things that really have a drastic effect on his performance (gutted, for one), was misleading. It was misleading in that those mods alone could not reasonably be expected to put down those times and that power, yet the way they were stated was as if to suggest that those were the only major mods to speak of. They weren't. The list was incomplete. Thus, it was misleading. Yeah, he never directly lied; he may not have even meant to be deceptive. But it isn't unreasonable for an unbiased reader of this forum, when he reads a mod list, to assume that the mods in the list are the only ones that really have a meaningful impact on the car's performance. The poster of the mod list usually decides which mods to list based on his perception of which of his mods that would be most informative/useful as to explaining a race outcome/a 1/4 time/ a trap speed, etc. His initial list did not do that. It left a wide gap between the perceived potential level of performance of his car, and his stated race outcome/times. That is why people were reacting the way they were.

Further, in the same vein: telling someone you have a 96 cobra, 2.8 kb + stock longblock--then saying you run 9's, is also misleading. Though you never said that you had the original stock longblock, you nonetheless didn't specify that it was anything but; thus, people could reasonably assume that "stock longblock" meant "the original (stock) longblock." This kind of deception (on your part, now) is fine, I suppose, if you are trying to hustle someone. But on a message board?? So you "tricked" people into assuming that you had said something that--as you so cleverly pointed out--you didn't actually say. Sweet, I guess?:rollseyes

It doesn't make anyone "ignorant" to assume that "stock longblock" means "the longblock that came with the car." That's not ignorance on their part, that's juvenile deception and infantile semantics on your part. We get it...people can get away with having people underestimate their mod list without telling a lie. Congratulations on reasoning at the 6th grade level. The "point" you are trying to make is so basic it's almost beyond me as to how you thought it was something worthy of posting.

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
you're right. You win; you never explicitly lied. Technically, everything you said was true.

Nobody is disagreeing with you on that point. Nobody claimed that he "said" he had mods that he didn't. Nobody said that he claimed those were his only mods. What was said was that his initial list, which left out things that really have a drastic effect on his performance (gutted, for one), was misleading. It was misleading in that those mods alone could not reasonably be expected to put down those times and that power, yet the way they were stated was as if to suggest that those were the only major mods to speak of. They weren't. The list was incomplete. Thus, it was misleading. Yeah, he never directly lied; he may not have even meant to be deceptive. But it isn't unreasonable for an unbiased reader of this forum, when he reads a mod list, to assume that the mods in the list are the only ones that really have a meaningful impact on the car's performance. The poster of the mod list usually decides which mods to list based on his perception of which of his mods that would be most informative/useful as to explaining a race outcome/a 1/4 time/ a trap speed, etc. His initial list did not do that. It left a wide gap between the perceived potential level of performance of his car, and his stated race outcome/times. That is why people were reacting the way they were.

Further, in the same vein: Telling someone you have a 96 cobra, 2.8 kb + stock longblock--then saying you run 9's, is also misleading. Though you never said that you had the original stock longblock, you nonetheless didn't specify that it was anything but; thus, people could reasonably assume that "stock longblock" meant "the original (stock) longblock." this kind of deception (on your part, now) is fine, i suppose, if you are trying to hustle someone. But on a message board?? Wow, so you tricked people into assuming something that, as you so cleverly pointed out, you didn't actually say. Sweet, i guess?:rollseyes
does that make you feel smart? Because let me tell you, it doesn't make anyone "ignorant" to assume that "stock longblock" means "the longblock that came with the car." that's not ignorance on their part, that's juvenile deception and infantile semantics on your part.

qft

stryker9

Established Member
I stated that I have turbo back exhaust, ic, ic piping, ported intake, e85

turbo back exhaust-down pipe, o2 dump, muffler

ic-self explanatory

ic piping-self explanatory

ported intake-stock ported intake throttle body and manifold

e85-1000cc injectors, walbro 255(I thought it was a given that changing over to e85 requires more fuel)

Do I need to say tune. The car wouldn't be able to start let alone make any power w/o it on e85. No chip, no stand alone. All done on stock ecu

I guess Im sorry I didn't mention the clutch, boost controller, or bov.:shrug:

oh, by the way the car is far from gutted. Full interior, a/c, power steering, pwr windows, radio. I only remove the front passenger and rear seats when going to the track. It only take 5 min. to take out but drops 50lb.

Last edited:

stryker9

Established Member
kb cobra on m/t dr's w/ slipping clutch, :(

Btw why hasn't anyone called bs onthis post. I have a feeling it has more than just a bolt on kb. lol

o3snake thanks for the good runs. I can't wait to see that car running at its fullest. That thing will be nasty.

On the way home I ran a gt500 on I-95. The guy was cruising at 90mph so I had to catch him. It was white with big numbers on the side but had a dealer sticker in the window. I ran him from a 70 roll and put a few car lengths on him instantly and let off. When he passed me It was freeking loud. Other than a cat back it was most likely stock.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Looks like his screen name is the same.

11.151 @123.9 stock turbo/cams - evolutionm.net

epm o2 dump
ported e/mani
ported i/mani
ported tb
forge waste gate actuator
forge bov
forge bc
ets piping
ets intake
ets 3" ic
exedy twin HD
shep trans 8 3rd 4th
1000cc injectors
255 pump
diiirk tune
spikes 33 and drops

The only weight reduction that has been done is removal of the bumper supports and passenger seats.

It's pretty impressive what people can accomplish with the right setup. It's exactly like BADASS03SVT on here who runs 9s@135mph with the stock blower, no nitrous, a little weight reduction and all the right supporting goodies. 99% of people on another forum would call BS on his times too. I guess you learn something new everyday.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
OP: good kills!

You're right. You win; you never explicitly lied. Technically, everything you said was true.

I know:D

He posted a kill against a car that he had no idea of the mods on it in a ****ing forum. People need to stop bieng so damn critical.
His car is not gutted and he did not leave anything out that added any major performane. Does he have to state that the car is tuned very aggressively?

So what power producing mods did he leave out of the list?

Further, in the same vein: telling someone you have a 96 cobra, 2.8 kb + stock longblock--then saying you run 9's, is also misleading. Though you never said that you had the original stock longblock, you nonetheless didn't specify that it was anything but; thus, people could reasonably assume that "stock longblock" meant "the original (stock) longblock." This kind of deception (on your part, now) is fine, I suppose, if you are trying to hustle someone. But on a message board?? So you "tricked" people into assuming that you had said something that--as you so cleverly pointed out--you didn't actually say. Sweet, I guess?:rollseyes

Misleading? Maybe.... Does it get people scratching thier heads:dw:....Definatley:D

I used it as an example. Take a look at any of my posts on this forum, I in no way shape or form have been misleading about what my car is or has.
Again, this was in a kill story section where someone posted about a street race. It was not a post about an official record setting run at the track where it may be required to list EVERY nut and bolt that has been changed on the car, or EVERY piece of trim that has been removed.

The whole point in my posts was to pretty much tell all the D-bags that were bieng so damn critical about his mod list to chill the F out
shiv_dbag.gif

Last edited:

cah41

Established Member
Misleading? Maybe.... Does it get people scratching thier heads:dw:....Definatley:D

I used it as an example. Take a look at any of my posts on this forum, I in no way shape or form have been misleading about what my car is or has.
Again, this was in a kill story section where someone posted about a street race. It was not a post about an official record setting run at the track where it may be required to list EVERY nut and bolt that has been changed on the car, or EVERY piece of trim that has been removed.

The whole point in my posts was to pretty much tell all the D-bags that were bieng so damn critical about his mod list to chill the F out

I wasn't making any claim about your past history here, post-wise. I was saying, hypothetically, if you were to say "stock long-block with kb 2.8" in responding to someone who asked about your car--that would be misleading.

Second, I agree that the flames were a bit strong given that he was polite and (eventually) forthcoming with more details. I was waiting to see what would come of everything.

But it did not seem that your posts were designed to tell these "D-bags" to "chill the F out." It seemed like they were designed to do exactly what you said they were designed to do, here:

...which is not the same thing as trying to make the aforementioned d-bags feel dumb.

MY point was that 1) there was a reason that people were flaming (whether or not they were too aggressive or impatient is another point entirely) 2) your validation of the way he presented his mod list ("There may be more to someones mod list then meets the eye without them telling a single lie ;-)"), I felt was rather childish; and I certainly hope that that wasn't the vein in which the OP was headed, with that sort of attitude of "mischievous deception", whether to troll or whatever.

Like I said, he may have not even intended that at all (indeed, I think his comment about people calling bs on the "bolt on" kb cobra shows that there is a bit of a disconnect in terms of education/knowledge of our cars--both him with respect to cobras, and us/this forum with respect to evo's); in which case, the d-bags will have themselves taken care of in due time as the timeslips come in and it becomes more and more apparent that he isn't lying or trolling.

Whatever. Sweet car OP, sounds like you have the evo version of BADASS03SVT's cobra, as someone else mentioned.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

It doesn't make anyone "ignorant" to assume that "stock longblock" means "the longblock that came with the car." That's not ignorance on their part, that's juvenile deception and infantile semantics on your part. We get it...people can get away with having people underestimate their mod list without telling a lie. Congratulations on reasoning at the 6th grade level. The "point" you are trying to make is so basic it's almost beyond me as to how you thought it was something worthy of posting.

x100000000000!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
OP: good kills!

I know:D

He posted a kill against a car that he had no idea of the mods on it in a ****ing forum. People need to stop bieng so damn critical.
His car is not gutted and he did not leave anything out that added any major performane. Does he have to state that the car is tuned very aggressively?

So what power producing mods did he leave out of the list?

shiv_dbag.gif

The only D bag I see here is you. You are soooo stuck in the hussler mentality. Withholding truthfull information may not be lying technically, but it is deceptive. Sounds like you would make a good politician.:loser:

ttk53

Established Member
Btw why hasn't anyone called bs onthis post. I have a feeling it has more than just a bolt on kb. lol

o3snake thanks for the good runs. I can't wait to see that car running at its fullest. That thing will be nasty.

On the way home I ran a gt500 on I-95. The guy was cruising at 90mph so I had to catch him. It was white with big numbers on the side but had a dealer sticker in the window. I ran him from a 70 roll and put a few car lengths on him instantly and let off. When he passed me It was freeking loud. Other than a cat back it was most likely stock.

Sounds more like the roush 427 than a gt500?

roush427R_white_leftfront700x464.jpg

Sounds like your car moves out. I got my ass handed to be from a local evo. I know he said it had a big turbo and meth, so probably a build motor also. I was stock and he put bus lengths on me. He said he was making 500 whp.

Last edited:

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
What is with all the trolls lately? This EVO clown joins just so he can post this kill and then claims he has a 10 second car with only

My car is an evo9 with turbo back exhaust, ported intake, stock cams, stock turbo, stock block, e85, inter cooler, and piping.QUOTE]

You probably found that vid of that 11 second EVO on youtube and then posted as if its yours.

I love how you threw in the "maybe a KB Cobra with a bad tune." TROLL!

There has been alot people joining this site lately just to post their Cobra kill.:nonono:
Why do have to run over here, when they beat a Cobra? :shrug:
WOW, your car beat another car. Let's join all the Cobra forum and tell the world.:bored:
It would be different if it wasn't their first post.:poke:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
see most people agree its deceving Ill make a quick thread like his

so yeah I raced a 2003 z06 today and he stood no chance, I put about 5 buslenghts on him in my 95 mustang.. My car is a bolt on n/a 95 5.0 with h/c/i.

then every 1 would quote me and lol and after 15 pages of bs the truth will come out of mods...similar to this...

"MY mods are, fully gutted 95 5.0 with h/c/i and full exaust, 4.56 gears, slicks and skinnies on my race tune with race gas..and I run 11.7@115 in the 1/4 mile.

big diff, to 1 person what they call " 3 mods" or bolt ons is totally diff to another, I kno a guy around these parts with a "bolt on srt4" he makes 500hp

You kno its not making 500hp with bolt ons, wanna kno why he claims its bolt on to guys he races, because he " bolted on" a new turbo...

exactly if hes rolling around in this thing ^ with them 3 mods thats another story then i can see 11.1, but people forget to point the so caled " minor" detail that the car is gutted and all them so called " extra " things "botl ons" like clutches, tires and slicks, skinnies, no intrior add up to a big " thing" when put together even if its not a " power" adding mod.Like i said in my 2nd post the truth will come out.

Reminds me of a race my friend had in his mach1 he has a bolt on 04 mach makes 317rwhp n/a raced a 6.0 2006 gto, from a dig 1 race and 2 roll races, and my friend in the mach kept up, and this kid in the gto is well kno to be a bser and lies about his mods, always says his cars are stock or bolt on, and he runs race gas,nitrous, and mods in his cars, and tells people its stock or bolt on to make them mad and make his cars look faster then they are,

so 1st time he tells his mods its " stock " 2nd we call him out on how loud it is , then its because he has " catless mid pipe" then we pull over in a gas station and he pops the hood he has a k&N intake, then I shine my phone ons his headers he has long tubes, then i look he has dr's, so to this kid all his mods his car is " stock" or just catless mid pipe, that lie makes a 50+rwhp diff so he had k&n/ intake, long tubes, pace setter catless y midpipe, catback,tune and drag radials, and goes around saying its " stock", far from stock when your making 50more rwhp then stock.

..see what were saying and going with this.., Im gonna call Bs on a troll that comes in here with like what 10 post and claims a kill like this listing 3 mods and doesnt explain or have pics, videos , sends links claiming his car is that, wheres the time slips, proof, 4 pages and not much out of him.. if he could explain himself or had videos or this was in person we could have proof, but this is the internet, sometimes people lie alot on this interweb.:nonono::nono:

I wont belive it unless i see more proof or he elaborates on mods, or comes clean on whats really done, wheres the time slips 60ft's weight othe car, any weight reduction? are u some john force driver,because again I can post prob 10-40 diff evo's with less mods same mods or more makes less same or more horsepower and they are not touching anywhere near his times.

So about two weeks ago two friends and I were leaving a restaurant in my 95 mustang gt and happened to line up with an 03-04 Cobra at a light. I was more interested in a roll of course so I didn't throw a rev or anything at that point. When the light turned we both rolled out across the intersection when a car pulled out in front of me so I down shifted and moved to the center lane to stay with the Cobra. Soon as I down shifted the Cobra took off! The Cobra pulled about 1.5-2 cars by the time I got into it since I didn't expect him to run at all much less with a car in front of me and while I was changing lanes. By the time I got completely into it we were about even and I shifted through to third and pulled maybe 1 car ahead by that point and let off since I didn't wanna get over 70-80 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. The Cobra proceeded to chase me down and lined right back up and I down shifted , but the Cobra had a habit of staying about 1 car ahead of me anytime we tried to line up but hey it's a race and we don't get too many of those around here anymore so we took off around 30-35 MPH and ran to around 80 with me ahead by 1 car +1 one more since the Cobra didn't seem to like running heads up. My friends and I felt pretty good about the race and gave the guy the thumbs up but he kept lining back up so we were kinda miffed since it was clear my car was pulling hard enough to clearly have an advantage. We continued to run once more and turned around and so did the Cobra. This time he lines up with us at about 10 mph and this time he initiated the honks while I honked the previous runs in hopes to organize the races a little more and maybe get a heads up run. This is the best run of all even though he did take off before the third honk lol. By the time I shifted third I was ahead by 1.5 cars so I let off.

Not sure what mods the car had It was mineral grey with drag radial and after market exhaust. The blower was clearly audible even over the exhaust and it smelled like it was running race gas.

My car is an 95 mustang gt with cat back exhaust, ported intake, cam, stock block, 93 octane, bolt ons.

If anyone knows this car it would be nice to know his set up and power he is making.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

so there lets pretend I wrote the story and posted that, I would expect to get made fun of then I would come out with this a my mods..

My car is a 1995 mustang

full built 306 c.i h/c/i ported heads, custom cam, 2 tunes, race tune and 93 octane tune, chipped
5 speed 4.56 gears.

full race chassis, gutted no back seat, racing seats, slicks skinnies, carbon fiber cowl hood, carbon fiber trunk, k member,full drag suspension

then people would say WOW now it makes sense now wonder why you beat it, see how deceiving you can be on this " interweb" game lol

all them other detailed things makes a big diff even though its still got them mods h/c/i 95. but when you explain a mod list it makes sense when you make some isane claim of a race like this :nono::poke::beer:

maybe if people were smart when posting these " kills" they have realistic races, videos, time slips, pics, pics of there car full mod list or explain unrealistic events or else you should expect people to call :bs: esp when u come onto a MUSTANG SITE and claim u beat a cobra :thumbsup:

^:poke:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
What is with all the trolls lately? This EVO clown joins just so he can post this kill and then claims he has a 10 second car with only

There has been alot people joining this site lately just to post their Cobra kill.:nonono:
WOW, your car beat another car. Let's join all the Cobra forum and tell the world.:bored:

x2

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

Exactly. Now that more details have come out about the OP's car things become more clear. Now I will say atta boy OP! Good kill! You also have to understand OP that coming in here and posting the way you did is very trollish. Trolls join forums in order to start a shit storm, which is exactly what your thread has done. Wheather or not you meant to do this intentionally is another story. Sounds like you have a badass EVO and by the looks of things you are legit. I wish you luck in your quest to break and set records.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Btw why hasn't anyone called bs onthis post. I have a feeling it has more than just a bolt on kb. lolo3snake thanks for the good runs. I can't wait to see that car running at its fullest. That thing will be nasty.

HAHAH ur actually wondering why no 1 called bs on his kb?, hmm Because his numbers arent out of reality, and its's "aftermarket blower " and hes admitting his loss to u and not trying to claim to say he has 3 simple mods / stock blower, when he has a kb, and hes not claming unrealistic numbers for kb, what his mods and = are are what 99.9% of cars like his make his is actually low power for his setup to, I can show u a list of prob 20+ kb cobras on here like his

......Now ur mod list (14 pages ) later on the otherhand is more open it makes more sense, but its still unlike his being norm for a cobra, ur power is VERY RARE POWER / 1/4 AND MOD LIST doesnt add up..

Now back to ur " 3 " mods evo, like many have stated ur deceving, post is why ur being ? and with like 10 posts to come to FORD MUSTANG! forum and post a kill, with unrealistic out of the norm mods and power and 1/4 time,Im gonna call bs like many people are going to,It's pretty bad when Ive showed my fellow evo friends and I Have about 10 guys with evos even telling me ur hideing something ur being shady,and the truth came out u have a list of about 8 things not 3,race gas, the boost level etc ur running = power but even then ur mods are what most guys run high 11's, ur claming 11.1,esp ur car power times and mods are so extreme theres only 1 other evo doing the same, claims as u and theres how many evos out there? thats what we find funny. heres my version of your story to show u what we mean.

why ur car is making 450awhp with " 3 claimed power mods" and running 11.1,esp when ur car is 3,200lb car and makes all of 200awhp stock, so ur trying to tell us to belive ur car that runs 200awp is now 450awp, it doubled is hp with 3 simple mods,without touching the turbo or cams or motor, thats pretty rare, so alot of us will call bs, esp when I can show u prob 1,000 evo's with ur " claimed " mods and they all make less hp then u, and only guys making ur power or times are guys with new turbos..get it..makes it look like ur hideing something..

see most people agree its deceving

Ill make a an example of what ur posts comes off as esp now we hear more mods race gas, high high boost etc..

so yeah I raced a 2003 z06 today and he stood no chance, I put about 5 buslenghts on him in my 95 mustang.. My car is a bolt on n/a 95 5.0 with h/c/i.

then every 1 would quote me and lol and after 15 pages of bs the truth will come out of mods...similar to this...

"MY mods are, fully gutted 95 5.0 with h/c/i and full exaust, 4.56 gears, slicks and skinnies on my race tune with race gas..and I run 11.7@115 in the 1/4 mile.

big diff, to 1 person what they call " 3 mods" or bolt ons is totally diff to another, I kno a guy around these parts with a "bolt on srt4" he makes 500hp cough... cough " bolt on" yet his mod list is a mile long

You kno its not making 500hp with bolt ons, wanna kno why he claims its bolt on to guys he races, because he " bolted on" a new turbo...

Originally Posted by mustangmanjeff
So about two weeks ago two friends and I were leaving a restaurant in my 95 mustang gt and happened to line up with an 03-04 Cobra at a light. I was more interested in a roll of course so I didn't throw a rev or anything at that point. When the light turned we both rolled out across the intersection when a car pulled out in front of me so I down shifted and moved to the center lane to stay with the Cobra. Soon as I down shifted the Cobra took off! The Cobra pulled about 1.5-2 cars by the time I got into it since I didn't expect him to run at all much less with a car in front of me and while I was changing lanes. By the time I got completely into it we were about even and I shifted through to third and pulled maybe 1 car ahead by that point and let off since I didn't wanna get over 70-80 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. The Cobra proceeded to chase me down and lined right back up and I down shifted , but the Cobra had a habit of staying about 1 car ahead of me anytime we tried to line up but hey it's a race and we don't get too many of those around here anymore so we took off around 30-35 MPH and ran to around 80 with me ahead by 1 car +1 one more since the Cobra didn't seem to like running heads up. My friends and I felt pretty good about the race and gave the guy the thumbs up but he kept lining back up so we were kinda miffed since it was clear my car was pulling hard enough to clearly have an advantage. We continued to run once more and turned around and so did the Cobra. This time he lines up with us at about 10 mph and this time he initiated the honks while I honked the previous runs in hopes to organize the races a little more and maybe get a heads up run. This is the best run of all even though he did take off before the third honk lol. By the time I shifted third I was ahead by 1.5 cars so I let off.

Not sure what mods the car had It was mineral grey with drag radial and after market exhaust. The blower was clearly audible even over the exhaust and it smelled like it was running race gas.

My car is an 95 mustang gt with cat back exhaust, ported intake, cam, stock block, 93 octane, bolt ons.

If anyone knows this car it would be nice to know his set up and power he is making.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

so there lets pretend I wrote the story and posted that, I would expect to get made fun of then I would come out with this a my mods..

My car is a 1995 mustang

full built 306 c.i h/c/i ported heads, custom cam, 2 tunes, race tune and 93 octane tune, chipped
5 speed 4.56 gears.

full race chassis, gutted no back seat, racing seats, slicks skinnies, carbon fiber cowl hood, carbon fiber trunk, k member,full drag suspension

then people would say WOW now it makes sense now wonder why you beat it, see how deceiving you can be on this " interweb" game lol

all them other detailed things makes a big diff even though its still got them mods h/c/i 95. but when you explain a mod list it makes sense when you make some isane claim of a race like this

maybe if people were smart when posting these " kills" they have realistic races, videos, time slips, pics, pics of there car full mod list or explain unrealistic events or else you should expect people to call esp when u come onto a MUSTANG SITE and claim u beat a cobra

^ ^ ^ ^

So I'm gonna be honest Imcalling bs ur car is giving me a weird feeling like something is being hidden by u, no offense just calling it like I see it, so more power to u for having a fast " bolt on " evo and props and sounds like an animal!

I might belive u more, if my friends werent such evo fans and even they call bs on ur claims,but goodluck,

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Project Evo X with the Garrett GT30R turbo.

Here's the final stabilized result (right).

388 hp at 6900 rpm and 357 lb-ft at 4600 rpm

Mike at RRE, on the other hand, tunes with and usually reports numbers from his dyno with CF turned on. While tuning Project Evo X, the CF was 5% (it was 93 degrees in the dyno room), and we saw runs in the 410-415 hp range and one at 420 hp.

this evo has a new turbo and a list of mods like urs, with same boost with A gt30r and hes making 388-420hp thats why I call bs, ur claiming u have stock turbo same boost and ur making 450awhp hahahaha if you claimed to run high 11's to mid to low 12's, high 12's and make 340-360awhp thats normal, now thats like the lists of other evo's, but saying 450awhp and 11.1 1/4, how are u making more power or same then guys with cams and turbo swaps, thats what I want to kno... My friend is showing me countless gt30r and gt35r evo's and sti's making less or same or lil more horsepower then you with the same boost,out of countless, the numbers have been 360-500awhp,average of 400-450awhp for evo's and sti;s with gt30r or gt35r cars.. So come clean, U got a upgraded turbo.. I kno you wanna tell us.. :)

and!thats right from my friend with a evo!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread