Terminator vs GT500 Shootout Roll call

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
can we get a list going of who is in now that all the info is out there. i know its still 15 weeks away but its going to come quick!

Ive also called a few hotels to maybe get a block of rooms and we can all be at the same place if people want? Lots of them are already booked...

info here

http://blogs.mustang50magazine.com/...-vs-gt500-shootout-at-world-finals/index.html

Terminator's

1 - Showme Cobra
2 - Badass03svt
3 - Posi
4 - Blk_03
5 - Senkak
6 - Quicktime_GT
7 - Boonga?
8 - Cobrastruck
9 - 4sdvenom
10 - fullblown03
11 - mofasta
12 - Speed Demon
13 - mmustangsrus
14 - AJ

GT500's

1 - Nitro324
2 - Dave London
3 - ferrarokid
4 - rodfarva
5 - coonsnake
6 - 2kmelat
7 - rw95gt
8 - mustangcrazybj
9 - Sa-When
10 - Quadedaddy

non racer's attending / maybe's

1 - Blk4v00GT
2 - Jlear
3 - SvTDsG
4 - shhakg
5 - LTZ Mach
6 - armycook1981
7 - GOTSVT
8 - Slo Motion
9 - SlowLNF
10 - IronTerp
11 - thebull

Hotel info!

Fairfield Inn by Marriott
1940 Mel Browning St.
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone: (270) 782-6933

I got 30 rooms from September 29th (Thursday) to October 3rd (Monday). Some of you will stay less which is fine.

Room rate is $69 a night!!! 12 miles form the track and right on the highway.

Just call and say your with the Posi Performance Shootout and your in!!!

We have until August 28th to fill them and then the rate goes away so receive your room now!!

any problems or questions ask for Andrew or shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

armycook1981

Established Member
ill be going but i cant be classified... so .. if you wanna put "others" that'll work.... im about an hour and 15 min away from BG...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Come on guys if this doesn't have a good turnout it could be the only year ever for a GT500/Terminator Shootout at an event this large and known. Just about every mustang magazine will be there.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Put me down as a maybe just to spectate. I'll have just returned from overseas and I'm not sure of my schedule yet.

Kimcobra

Established Member
I will be there but only to spectate..Don't see the point of running a bone stock car in this field..LOL..but i will be there for support..:banana:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I will be there but only to spectate..Don't see the point of running a bone stock car in this field..LOL..but i will be there for support..:banana:

like Posi said, support the class!! even if the car is stock its still a class showing off these cars where you wont see them in any other classes except Mod Comp maybe or true street! race it!

the top 16 get money back so you actually never know. people break...fall asleep at the tree etc.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Ya know u want to come jake just swing threw Erie pa or pittsburgh and u can follow me

oh Im going....Hopefully dragging a couple 900+hp GT500s with me from New England

as of right now I plan to leave tuesday sometime and get there for wednesday. a day early and check out Louisville or the corvette museum or somehting

Users who are viewing this thread