Terrible neighbor kid (rental house) terrorizing neighborhood.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Regardless of the state, isn't eviction really difficult to do, and take 6-12 months, even if the renters are terrible?

That was the main reason why I always stayed away from it.
I think the main objective isn’t actual eviction, but rather getting them to reign in this shit bird kid. Process server showing up at the renters and landlords door will do exactly that.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Beat the shit outta the little ****. That shit doesn't fly in my hood. The young guys down the street take care of crap, but it's rare with renters here. They know I'm more than willing to help.
Roflmao! My type of justice. Fight fire with fire....

Show the little bastards no matter how bad they think they are we elders can be even badder lol.

I was going to say shoot him the ass with a BB gun every time he comes near your house. Get a mean dog too and keep it in your backyard in case the little homos try to get in to your backyard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Have you tried burning a cross in their front yard?

time to leave GIF by South Park

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We have a renter behind us. Terrible folks. Instead of obnoxious kids, they have dogs. Huge dogs that attack my fence every time I let my dogs out or we are outside grilling, whatever. Neighbors on either side of the renters too. Any time they are in the back yard these two huge dogs are attacking the fence and barking like crazy. All-day-long.

So I called our HAO. They won't get involved in civil matters. In fact, my HAO is only interested in collecting dues. Any time I've asked them for something their first swing is to find an excuse so they don't have to help. And our administrator?? What a condescending douche. I don't expect to have my ass kissed but a little mutual respect goes a long way.

As for the dogs, our HOA connected me to the owners of the property. The owner and I had a polite conversation where they explained that their rental policy excludes pets but the renters did it anyway. The owners did speak with the renters and it helped for about 2 weeks. The renters would only let the dogs out when they were outside. Which was comical because you'd hear them constantly yelling at or trying to control the dogs. So I'm not sure which hell was worse. The dogs barking unaccompanied or the idiot mouthbreathing human standing outside with the dog in a futile attempt to get them to shut up.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
We have a renter behind us. Terrible folks. Instead of obnoxious kids, they have dogs. Huge dogs that attack my fence every time I let my dogs out or we are outside grilling, whatever. Neighbors on either side of the renters too. Any time they are in the back yard these two huge dogs are attacking the fence and barking like crazy. All-day-long.

So I called our HAO. They won't get involved in civil matters. In fact, my HAO is only interested in collecting dues. Any time I've asked them for something their first swing is to find an excuse so they don't have to help. And our administrator?? What a condescending douche. I don't expect to have my ass kissed but a little mutual respect goes a long way.

As for the dogs, our HOA connected me to the owners of the property. The owner and I had a polite conversation where they explained that their rental policy excludes pets but the renters did it anyway. The owners did speak with the renters and it helped for about 2 weeks. The renters would only let the dogs out when they were outside. Which was comical because you'd hear them constantly yelling at or trying to control the dogs. So I'm not sure which hell was worse. The dogs barking unaccompanied or the idiot mouthbreathing human standing outside with the dog in a futile attempt to get them to shut up.
My neighbor had two little dogs that barked nonstop for hours on end. He was at work until 11-12 at night and I have to get up at 3:45am. Finally I called the city and they police to issue a disturbing the peace ticket. He go rid of the dogs. I can't understand why people have dogs that bark all the time and just leave them outside.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
My neighbor had two little dogs that barked nonstop for hours on end. He was at work until 11-12 at night and I have to get up at 3:45am. Finally I called the city and they police to issue a disturbing the peace ticket. He go rid of the dogs. I can't understand why people have dogs that bark all the time and just leave them outside.
My neighbor has a great Pyrenees that barks the entire time it's outside. I don't see how it's throat doesn't bleed. Animal control said there's nothing they can do.

As much as I love animals I'm pretty sure this dog is going to meet it's maker very soon.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
My neighbor has a great Pyrenees that barks the entire time it's outside. I don't see how it's throat doesn't bleed. Animal control said there's nothing they can do.

As much as I love animals I'm pretty sure this dog is going to meet it's maker very soon.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
I would start here, now they come with a remote control that gives you 160' range. My kiddo's electronics snap kit that has a sound meter that turns a light on, I bet you could rig something up similar for this!!!

I think you could post videos you make with that safely here without catching the ban hammer. If you can find a horn set that goes over 20Khz you wouldnt even have to hear it but the dog sure would.

Last edited:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member

90% of dog owners are terrible and shouldnt have dogs. Unpopular opinion but its true. Cant tell you how many times people have been bitten by the neighbors dog, endure endless barking, sh*t and piss on other peoples lawn, just being a general nuisance and lowering everyone's property values. Also heard many stories of people looking at a house and didnt put in an offer cause some dogs barked during the entire viewing.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member

Subscribe to my onlyfans
I feel your pain. I would be laying in bed trying to fall asleep and the two yapping dogs outside my window going nonstop! I couldn't believe they could keep it up without getting tired. I would be thinking about how to kill them or kidnap them and drop them off somewhere in a field. Not that I would actually do that but it made me so mad at the time.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel your pain. I would be laying in bed trying to fall asleep and the two yapping dogs outside my window going nonstop! I couldn't believe they could keep it up without getting tired. I would be thinking about how to kill them or kidnap them and drop them off somewhere in a field. Not that I would actually do that but it made me so mad at the time.
This place sells an even farther range remote (2000' lol) and has a louder setup.

Users who are viewing this thread