Texas Marijuana Penalties

Monster Mach

Established Member
Wishful thinking after your failed dickhead thread. :lol1:

Maybe you just look like a doper?

I don't get solicited to buy marijuana. Hang out in front of convenience stores often? Which one were you, the fat guy in the overcoat or the tall loud skinny guy who cant rap? :rolling:

No its binghamton.. you can't walk down the street without being asked...

My dickhead thread seems to have succeeded.. got just about every dickhead on svtp in it.. including yourself :)

I'm a stoner ill admit that.. but I don't buy off anyone.. you can do the math..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Monster Mach

Established Member
You are so full of shit. It's pretty easy to tell which apartment the odor is coming from. The doors are NOT 100% sealed. Stand outside the door close enough and take a big sniff. You'll find out EXACTLY where the marijuana is. That doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Secondly, a search warrant is needed to SEARCH. Not needed when PC for the warrant is evident and the area is being SECURED prior to it being obtained. Again, please stop spewing your ignorant bullshit in Donut Shop.

Agreed+100. 4 days ago I walked into a tattoo shop and smelled pot. .(smelled mid grade) but he didn't smoke for 4 hours.. I just have a pot nose I can smell the shit days after..

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Come to ny :) 3.9 odd number.. but 900 for good weed and about 650 for shitty stuff

I was not talking about weed. I just wanted a few good shots of Johnny Walker Blue Label. Sorry for the confusion there.

cohhbra

Established Member
You are so full of shit. It's pretty easy to tell which apartment the odor is coming from. The doors are NOT 100% sealed. Stand outside the door close enough and take a big sniff. You'll find out EXACTLY where the marijuana is. That doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Secondly, a search warrant is needed to SEARCH. Not needed when PC for the warrant is evident and the area is being SECURED prior to it being obtained. Again, please stop spewing your ignorant bullshit in Donut Shop.
Again, you stop spewing your ignorant bs in donut shop. They had 3lbs of medicinal...they were on the third floor, it could be smelled on the bottom floor...they could not tell which apartment it was and therefore I have proved you the ignorant one considering you did not know the whole story. And so finally I've pulled out of you what I've been saying this entire time...you need a search warrant to come and search my house. So you just said it, how come the same wasn't true when I was saying the same thing in another thread? You have only proved me correct and thus played into what I set for you by posting that.

How does it feel to have someone do a little investigation on you and get you to admit to things you would have rather kept to yourself? Like I said when the argument is in your court you know all these things, but when it's in mine these things like needing a search warrant just seem not to apply.

Do you see what I did there???

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
No its binghamton.. you can't walk down the street without being asked...

My dickhead thread seems to have succeeded.. got just about every dickhead on svtp in it.. including yourself :)

I'm a stoner ill admit that.. but I don't buy off anyone.. you can do the math..

You should move if your town has that kind of a drug problem. Or better yet, just stay.
The purpose of your dickhead thread was to get other peoples "dickhead" list. That's what you asked for specifically in the OP. Maybe two or three actual responses. So that would constitute a failed thread. But thanks for playing.

I thought u said you haven't smoked since high school? So you're a doper that cultivates marijuana. Sells a little too by the way you know your prices. All this illegal activity you speak of should earn you that ban.

Agreed+100. 4 days ago I walked into a tattoo shop and smelled pot. .(smelled mid grade) but he didn't smoke for 4 hours.. I just have a pot nose I can smell the shit days after..

Again the pot expert puts in his two cents. You drive around with your uncle in his supercharged cop car passing a J? I think you've killed enough brain cells to qualify for a disability. Your family must be so proud of you.

Again, you stop spewing your ignorant bs in donut shop. They had 3lbs of medicinal...they were on the third floor, it could be smelled on the bottom floor...they could not tell which apartment it was and therefore I have proved you the ignorant one considering you did not know the whole story. And so finally I've pulled out of you what I've been saying this entire time...you need a search warrant to come and search my house. So you just said it, how come the same wasn't true when I was saying the same thing in another thread? You have only proved me correct and thus played into what I set for you by posting that.

How does it feel to have someone do a little investigation on you and get you to admit to things you would have rather kept to yourself? Like I said when :burnout:the argument is in your court you know all these things, but when it's in mine these things like needing a search warrant just seem not to apply

So you think we just sit around waiting for a search warrant while you destroy evidence? (Check your laws on evidence tampering cheech, that's a felony you're committing)

Are you really this dense, or trolling a bit for reaction? You don't know a damn thing about the law, search warrants, warrantless searches, probable cause, exigent circumstances, plain view and by the way you're going, you don't know how to shut your trap and stop posting.

Can we please ban this troll from posting in this section? He wouldn't be able to post blatantly incorrect information in some of the other sub forums.

:bash:

Last edited:

thalawman

Banned

^ Says the guy spewing ignorant bullshit.. When in close proximity to others it isn't as easy to nail down an exact location of a SMELL. If there was smoke exiting the cracks of the doors that would be one thing, but to say you can accurately locate a smell within an apartment complex that has several apartments is idiotic. Not to mention just because something might smell like marijuana doesn't necessarily give one the right to enter a house. Smell is a perception, and perception changes person to person.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
^ Says the guy spewing ignorant bullshit.. When in close proximity to others it isn't as easy to nail down an exact location of a SMELL. If there was smoke exiting the cracks of the doors that would be one thing, but to say you can accurately locate a smell within an apartment complex that has several apartments is idiotic. Not to mention just because something might smell like marijuana doesn't necessarily give one the right to enter a house. Smell is a perception, and perception changes person to person.

Can i get an IP check in isle 5 please.
:nonono:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

How does it feel to have someone do a little investigation on you and get you to admit to things you would have rather kept to yourself? Like I said when the argument is in your court you know all these things, but when it's in mine these things like needing a search warrant just seem not to apply.

I see what you did there. Cross reference another post of yours that was also full of complete bullshit. You want a rubber ****ing cookie for doing that? Perhaps you didn't comprehend my post. It's not hard to tell from behind which door the odor is coming from. Once that is established, then PC exists for the search warrant. At that point, the dwelling and its occupants CAN BE SEIZED AND DETAINED in order to secure said dwelling and to prohibit the destruction of any and all evidence and to also prohibit the occupants from fleeing. THEN, a search warrant can be applied for.

HOWEVER, if any illegal items are in PLAIN VIEW during the initial encounter, then it's a whole different story.

Please let me suggest that you get a ****ing clue about law before opening your asshole to speak.

silver03svt

Established Member

And you are who exactly? And which department here in VA are you with?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
And you are who exactly? And which department here in VA are you with?

He's with the Dept. Of Trolls. Lawman my ass. Its a dupe Acct. For sure.

Nice to see you out of that tree near CSD's house silver. :rolling:

silver03svt

Established Member
He's with the Dept. Of Trolls. Lawman my ass. Its a dupe Acct. For sure.

Nice to see you out of that tree near CSD's house silver. :rolling:

Yeah, I narrowed down the smell of vagina and it wasn't coming from Chris' apartment. Funny how the nose can pick up a certain smell emitting from certain places. Glad I just didn't need a search warrant.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Great! All we need is more dope head pot smoking retard zombies roaming the planet. In case you didn't get my message, I despise all dealer/dopers as worthless pos's!

Don't be so dramatic. Legalizing marijuana will be a huge step in the right direction for this country.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Yeah, I narrowed down the smell of vagina and it wasn't coming from Chris' apartment. Funny how the nose can pick up a certain smell emitting from certain places. Glad I just didn't need a search warrant.

That smell was astroglide and burnt rubber at Chris'. :lol:

Your nose doesn't mean anything, its just a sense. Like eyesight, touch, hearing, you know...the other ones those cops use illegally to catch criminals.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Top 5 dumbest to post because I hold a Pro-Marijuana stance? Throw the duncecap on me and give me a stool to sit in the corner with DICKHEAD!!
It's OK for beer companies to FORCEFEED ad's down our throats and equate drinking cold one's with a perfect Utopia that all breathing humans need to be a part of:bs:
I love the guys that hold weed in the same regard as heroin,cocaine,and crystal meth made in someone's bathtub! Those substance are Evil Crap and should be policed.

Alcohol is nearly as damaging if not worse than those drugs you listed. 'Cept for marijuana of course.

silver03svt

Established Member
That smell was astroglide and burnt rubber at Chris'. :lol:

Your nose doesn't mean anything, its just a sense. Like eyesight, touch, hearing, you know...the other ones those cops use illegally to catch criminals.

Next thing you know, cohhbra will be saying all radar tickets will be thrown out of court because we only see the radar reading and hear the doppler tone but can't actually see the speeding car's speedometer as it passes by.

cohhbra

Established Member
Next thing you know, cohhbra will be saying all radar tickets will be thrown out of court because we only see the radar reading and hear the doppler tone but can't actually see the speeding car's speedometer as it passes by.
No I won't but I will say that radar better have been calibrated within the past 2 weeks.

Just like I already knew, the police and I will never see eye to eye. You say everything I say is bs but it's not, it's just not, I've used it, it works and I've watched friends attorneys use it in court. You guys claim probable cause on everything, but you need to learn that fine fine line between probable cause and reasonable suspicion because I know you don't know it as you think you do. I live in virginia by the way silver03svt so all the laws I know and use apply in Virginia and you better believe if you and me were to ever run into each other there will be a video camera in your face and there's not a damn thing you can do because in Virginia I'm allowed to record anything in public including you, there's no need for second party consent. I promise you if you stepped to me on the streets you would be made a fool in court. You think everything I say holds no water, but I would like to see you try and take me down for something. BTW just to piss you off and watch you disagree with me more...it is illegal to posses marijuana, it is not illegal to consume it or be high on it. Consuming it in process means youre in possession but once it's done it's done, I can walk right up to you red eyed, wreaking of it, and stoned as hell and there's nothing you can do as long as there is none on me or paraphernalia. I will continue to disagree with you until you realize you are not the law, you are a law enforcer, the law is much more tight and requires that you button all the buttons on your shirt and much much more.

And as for legalizing marijuana...well I've never heard of smoking too much killing someone, but drinking too much kills many people every single day. You can't argue that, and if you would like to know, it has been studied and shown that the more intelligent you are the more likely you are to want to experiment with drugs. Its a curiosity thing that comes with intelligence. Don't speak about things you don't know officer, marijuana is not the problem, your point of view of it is. If it is legalized the only people who will start smoking are those with jobs who don't allow it. All those "pot heads" already smoke pot regardless of the law so no there wouldn't be a bunch more "pot heads."

As for the new guy who you think is me obviously, its not. Your little IP check will tell you it's not.

Last edited:

silver03svt

Established Member
No I won't but I will say that radar better have been calibrated within the past 2 weeks.

Just like I already knew, the police and I will never see eye to eye. You say everything I say is bs but it's not, it's just not, I've used it, it works and I've watched friends attorneys use it in court. You guys claim probable cause on everything, but you need to learn that fine fine line between probable cause and reasonable suspicion because I know you don't know it as you think you do. I live in virginia by the way silver03svt so all the laws I know and use apply in Virginia and you better believe if you and me were to ever run into each other there will be a video camera in your face and there's not a damn thing you can do because in Virginia I'm allowed to record anything in public including you, there's no need for second party consent. I promise you if you stepped to me on the streets you would be made a fool in court. You think everything I say holds no water, but I would like to see you try and take me down for something. BTW just to piss you off and watch you disagree with me more...it is illegal to posses marijuana, it is not illegal to consume it or be high on it. Consuming it in process means your in possession but once it's done it's done, I can walk right up to you red eyed, wreaking of it, and stoned as hell and there's nothing you can do as long as there is none on me or paraphernalia. I will continue to disagree with you until you realize you are not the law, you are a law enforcer, the law is much more tight and requires that you button all the buttons on your shirt and much much more.

And as for legalizing marijuana...well I've never heard of smoking too much killing someone, but drinking too much kills many people every single day. You can't argue that, and if you would like to know, it has been studied and shown that the more intelligent you are the most likely you are to want to experiment with drugs. Its a curiosity thing that comes with intelligence. Don't speak about things you don't know officer, marijuana is not the problem, your point of view of it is.

Well if you're in VA, you'd better hope the radar is calibrated before and after the officer's shift. Shows how much you know aabout VA law, too. And I don't give a shit if you video record me. That doesn't phase me one bit. And I challenge you to find me one day when I am working Mr. Internet tough guy. Come to court after I charge you with something. I promise you that after everything you've posted in here, you will be the laughing stock in the courtroom. Here, I will help you. There's a pic of my police car in this sub-forum in a thread I created. Not many around in that particular color. I'll be on 95, and if your e-skills are what you claim they are, you know the area I work.

So put your $ where your big mouth is and bring it.

BTW, I could arrest you for Public Intoxication under your scenario. Since marijuana is a "self administered intoxicant" in VA. Now Scooter, get back to your kindergarten class before your teacher calls your principal.

Edit. I'll see your reading comprehension isn't all that good either. It wasn't me stating for a IP check. Geesh.

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Well if you're in VA, you'd better hope the radar is calibrated before and after the officer's shift. Shows how much you know aabout VA law, too. And I don't give a shit if you video record me. That doesn't phase me one bit. And I challenge you to find me one day when I am working Mr. Internet tough guy. Come to court after I charge you with something. I promise you that after everything you've posted in here, you will be the laughing stock in the courtroom. Here, I will help you. There's a pic of my police car in this sub-forum in a thread I created. Not many around in that particular color. I'll be on 95, and if your e-skills are what you claim they are, you know the area I work.

So put your $ where your big mouth is and bring it.

BTW, I could arrest you for Public Intoxication under your scenario. Since marijuana is a "self administered intoxicant" in VA. Now Scooter, get back to your kindergarten class before your teacher calls your principal.

Edit. I'll see your reading comprehension isn't all that good either. It wasn't me stating for a IP check. Geesh.

:lol: Scooter

and who implied if was Cohhbra who had the dupe Acct? Oh wait, he just did. :nonono:

Monster Mach

Established Member
You should move if your town has that kind of a drug problem. Or better yet, just stay.
The purpose of your dickhead thread was to get other peoples "dickhead" list. That's what you asked for specifically in the OP. Maybe two or three actual responses. So that would constitute a failed thread. But thanks for playing.

I thought u said you haven't smoked since high school? So you're a doper that cultivates marijuana. Sells a little too by the way you know your prices. All this illegal activity you speak of should earn you that ban.

Again the pot expert puts in his two cents. You drive around with your uncle in his supercharged cop car passing a J? I think you've killed enough brain cells to qualify for a disability. Your family must be so proud of you.

So you think we just sit around waiting for a search warrant while you destroy evidence? (Check your laws on evidence tampering cheech, that's a felony you're committing)

Are you really this dense, or trolling a bit for reaction? You don't know a damn thing about the law, search warrants, warrantless searches, probable cause, exigent circumstances, plain view and by the way you're going, you don't know how to shut your trap and stop posting.

Can we please ban this troll from posting in this section? He wouldn't be able to post blatantly incorrect information in some of the other sub forums.

:bash:

Wait where did I say I grow? Maybe you should stop being like every other v.a trooper and assuming everything.. it was funny last time I was searched they wasted 3 hours searching and destroyed my seats giving me enough money to get brand new ones... because every trooper assumes... and 2 or 3 responses? I'm pretty sure everyone in that thread was discussing who was a dickhead and u jumped in.. so yet again don't TRY and own me.. you suck and you prove time and time again your just an idiot..

Yes my area has a huge drug problem.. I live in a nice area outside the main city called endicott.. I make my money by working! Not by sitting in a cop car writing tickets to kids because I miss my youth and can't see my penis over the vest..
Congrats I admit I smoke that's all I admitted.. so sit down and suck your c.os dick

Wanna see what my area is big on? Type in binghamton n.y you will find searches on drugs a civic center shooting police corruption (search johnson city police) kal harris and not much more.. o yea spiedies

Last edited:

silver03svt

Established Member
Wait where did I say I grow? Maybe you should stop being like every other v.a trooper and assuming everything.. it was funny last time I was searched they wasted 3 hours searching and destroyed my seats giving me enough money to get brand new ones... because every trooper assumes... and 2 or 3 responses? I'm pretty sure everyone in that thread was discussing who was a dickhead and u jumped in.. so yet again don't TRY and own me.. you suck and you prove time and time again your just an idiot..

Yes my area has a huge drug problem.. I live in a nice area outside the main city called endicott.. I make my money by working! Not by sitting in a cop car writing tickets to kids because I miss my youth and can't see my penis over the vest..
Congrats I admit I smoke that's all I admitted.. so sit down and suck your c.os dick

Wanna see what my area is big on? Type in binghamton n.y you will find searches on drugs a civic center shooting police corruption (search johnson city police) kal harris and not much more.. o yea spiedies

First of all, svtcop is not a v.a trooper. He has never claimed to be. Secondy, v.a is abbreviated VA. And lastly, nobody assumed anything. You made a comment that would lead a REASONABLE person to THINK that you grow.

Users who are viewing this thread