thanks andre!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
thanks bro, got my stuff today and i am way impressed! please give a big thank you to all the rest of the european svt family from me.
your truck looks sehr gut in the magazine. looks like i will have to start re-learning my deutch so i can read all about it and all the other great rides in the mag. :coolman:

HPIM0374.jpg

HPIM0373.jpg

HPIM0375.jpg

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
yes he does! and so do the rest of the euro svt'ers.
i'm only halfway through the video and it is bad as hell.
andre, thank euer for the autographed picture, i will have it framed by my night stand. lol!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ezernut9mm said:
andre, thank euer for the autographed picture, i will have it framed by my night stand. lol!

I received the Burago Lightning yesterday that he had painted sonicblue.
He sent me the video also.;-)
He wouldn't even accept payment for shipping.

You :rockon: Andre.:beer:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
yeah Andre is the man got my mag and DVD yesterday, BTW look on one of the last pages of the mag on the lower corner (don't remember the page don't have the mag with me right now)
let me just say that that car being washed it's not going to be very clean but I bet nobody cared. :thumbsup: :banana: :pepper: :rockon: :-D :D

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
svtjackal said:
yeah Andre is the man got my mag and DVD yesterday, BTW look on one of the last pages of the mag on the lower corner (don't remember the page don't have the mag with me right now)
let me just say that that car being washed it's not going to be very clean but I bet nobody cared. :thumbsup: :banana: :pepper: :rockon: :-D :D

that's page 97, lower right hand corner you perv, :coolman:

how come we don't have carwashes like that around here???

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
thanks bro, got my stuff today and i am way impressed! please give a big thank you to all the rest of the european svt family from me.
your truck looks sehr gut in the magazine. looks like i will have to start re-learning my deutch so i can read all about it and all the other great rides in the mag. :coolman:

How the heck do we get an svtperformance.com sticker? I want one!! I will rock it on my new L!
:shrug:

ecoastkid

Established Member
ezernut9mm said:

I havent seen the mag, but I assume its for a naked carwash...There is one in Greensboro NC that I see when I'm down on buisness trips. I think its call Harpers II...It connected to a Gentalmans club....go figure huh?..lol

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:

hahaha no perv here, just a warning for everybody who gets the mag from andre so they won't be surprised when their 13 year old take the mag to the bathroom everyday even though he doesn't speak a word of german. :D :p :-D

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
svtjackal said:
hahaha no perv here, just a warning for everybody who gets the mag from andre so they won't be surprised when their 13 year old take the mag to the bathroom everyday even though he doesn't speak a word of german. :D :p :-D

:lol: :lol:

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:

:banana:

Glad everything arrived in a good shape!

Thank you for the pics!!!

:beer:

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:

HAHAHA

I couldn´t sleep with Hardy close to my head :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread