thanks MM&FF

nordy racer

Established Member
i'm truly lucky to have been selected to grace the pages of MM&FF. the car doesn't have BIG horsepower from a turbo or blower but its just a nice quick street build. Thanks for RevAuto, UPR, Mickey Thompson and Cervini for all the help.

my man cave is complete.

cecil_zpsf8npbars.jpg

car%20plq%201_zpszg4kvvom.jpg

car%20plq%202_zpsibyvroai.jpg

vortecd

Established Member
Congrats and your times are no slouch!

I was just commenting to a friend about your intake a couple of weeks ago. He also sanded his down but painted it grey so you both had the same idea. I'm assuming you got the August issue a few weeks ago since I have the September already

nordy racer

Established Member
Congrats and your times are no slouch!

I was just commenting to a friend about your intake a couple of weeks ago. He also sanded his down but painted it grey so you both had the same idea. I'm assuming you got the August issue a few weeks ago since I have the September already

thanks.. we think the car has more in it with a upgraded fuel system.. the stock fuel pump and lines are at it's max.. I just got a BOP and we will see this winter maybe..

yes it was in the August issue.. the CJ intake looks amazing when they are painted for sure..

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Congrats on the article. I was at MIR the day you ran your PB, we had some great air that day!! Your cars set up is definitely dialed in to run the times you have.

nother5oh

Established Member
That is a stout ride you have their sir! Congrats on all your accomplishments, looks good on the pages of the mag!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Read the article a couple weeks ago. Car defiantly has more in it like you said with ported heads and upgraded fuel system. Great car man. Really like the sanded intake its different cause nobody has it. Really stood out man. Great build.

nordy racer

Established Member
Read the article a couple weeks ago. Car defiantly has more in it like you said with ported heads and upgraded fuel system. Great car man. Really like the sanded intake its different cause nobody has it. Really stood out man. Great build.

thanks man.. we will try and change up the car but I just got a new toy so money is being pushed over to that lol

Users who are viewing this thread