The $75 - 1 hour shift light

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Here's another pic - you can select the rpm you want to set it at with a small screwdriver and change it anytime you want. No pills to buy. Tap into two wires coming into the PCM and attach a ground. You're done.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Here's another pic.

Oops, that's my dog, Gracie. Isn't she cute? Just snapped her pic on the way back from taking the pics of the Raptor. You can see where they shaved her butt to do a biopsy. It was benign. We're happy now.

You can also download a powerpoint file from raptorperformance which walks you step by step through the install. Even a brain dead monkey like me had no problem. :)

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by 78mphgpr
I take it back, it $100 with blue LEDs

Yeah, for some reason they charge extra for the blue LEDs. Maybe they cost them more. I got the red housing for my red car but yellow LEDs thinking they were the brightest.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by NorCalRedfire
Yeah, for some reason they charge extra for the blue LEDs. Maybe they cost them more. I got the red housing for my red car but yellow LEDs thinking they were the brightest.
That's because blue is faster. You forget so easily.:-D Looks good Charlie.:thumbsup: You doing the nitrous install tomorrow? I'd like to come by but I'm going to the 49ers game.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Wish I was going to the 49er game. Nitrous, what nitrous? I am installing a gym bag into my trunk. Nothing more, nothing less.

But hey, just out of curiosity, do you know where someone could get a nitrous bottle filled around here? :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 03DOHC
That's because blue is faster. You forget so easily.:-D Looks good Charlie.:thumbsup: You doing the nitrous install tomorrow? I'd like to come by but I'm going to the 49ers game.

Me too. :beer: :beer: :thumbsup:

Looks great Charlie.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Looks great. I have plans to install a raptor shift light as well.

Users who are viewing this thread