The Anatomy of a Ported Short Runner Intake

Nazman

Established Member
I highly recommend Nazman for any type of porting or any of his services, the complete port and head work on my heads was awesome. Also got the lower intake ported as well, did not get a chance to see the finished piece, but my engine builder was amazed on the work done to the intake. Can't wait to get my car done and see what kind of hp/tq #'s it puts down with the heads & intake done by Naz.

C.G.

Thanks for the support Cecilio! It was cool I was able to do some work on that beast of yours!! Glad you like it brother! Heads came out very, very nice and the intake was sick!

That Terminator of yours will is a monster! When will it be completed?

Naz

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
how does this compete with a sullivan for a turbo car? As soon as some of my stuff sells im going to be sending some packages to you and receiving some from you and MP:)

Nazman

Established Member
how does this compete with a sullivan for a turbo car? As soon as some of my stuff sells im going to be sending some packages to you and receiving some from you and MP:)

It will bring the power lots sooner with a much improved mid range and carring the power band into the top end....with a stock like TB possiton and no need for aftermarket hood!

Ill have dyno numbers on a Single Turbo set-up by the end of the month and working with "droptop01" to get some TT numbers as well!

Send those packages! Ill be glad to help you out brother!

Naz

Last edited:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I thought I was getting a sticker too but still nothing...lol

I can also vouch than Nazman's work is top notch. I have his HCI setup and I was very pleased with every bit of it.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I'm running Naz's ported intake and am very pleased with the results. When I hit the dyno, I didn't see any peak hp gains, BUT, with the other 99 cobra's that dyno'd with me side by side, my under the curve power was considerably higher! I'd be curious to see what this new intake would do on a stock bottom/top end with headers on a dyno. It's awefully tempting to pick one up when I get the headers on to see what she does on the dyno.

Thanks Naz!

2001asp

Established Member
I must say Naz, that intake is extremely sick. With that said with my mods in the sig. plus a set of long tubes, What would you recommend for me......... PM me when you can.
V/R
-Alex

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Damn NAZ that intake looks good. You already did the port work on my heads, and I'm in the middle of putting a turbo on my car right now. What type of gains do you think this will net? You need someone to try this out for you in a forced induction setup? PM how much these cost.

Nazman

Established Member
Just in:

+15RWHP @ 5250RPMs
+8RWHP @ Peak RPMs
+52RWHP @ 6850 RPMs!!!!!!!!! :dancenana::rockon:

This is OVER a ported intake!!!

We are static!!

More to come!

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
nice!! i will be ordering one from you in the very near future:beer:

Im OVERLY static with the results! I usually dont get this excited...but I must say that with the timing at 25-28 deg there is another easy 10-15 RWHP to be gained and these gains are over a previously ported intake!!

Naz

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Man thats very inmpressive! Send me that very one..lol

What kinda motor is this on? What could one expect on a mild build like mine and then on a stock head and cam car?

Nazman

Established Member
The combo was:

304CI Big Bore
FR500 Cams
Ported Intake

The only change was the ported intake for the Ported Short Runner.

91 Octane "California" crap gas
20* of Timing

They only ran it to 6850RPMs, power was not even dropping. Flat as a table!

Some sick gains!

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
I have to edit the first post since I up-loaded the pics of the Ported Terminator work...they got mixed up with the PSR intake pics....lol! Just noticed!

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread