This movie is going to ROCK!

Favorite line from the preview;

Loci : We have an army

Tony Stark : We have the Hulk

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
This is going to be a hit. Even my wife has loved all the movies separately combine them all and ......well ill leave that open

canibus

Established Member
I'm looking forward to it, but a few things are bothering me. First is the hulk cgi. looks like the fist hulk that failed miserably. Second is the dude with the bow and arrow, WTF? Third is Johansens character, you got a hulk, a flying robot and a chick with a gun, again WTF?

04svtsnke

Established Member
I'm looking forward to it, but a few things are bothering me. First is the hulk cgi. looks like the fist hulk that failed miserably. Second is the dude with the bow and arrow, WTF? Third is Johansens character, you got a hulk, a flying robot and a chick with a gun, again WTF?

First the avengers cgi hulk looks NOTHING like the original Eric bana hulk! maybe the screen is moving to fast for your eyes to adjust... The bana hulk was just a cgi embarrassment. Dude with the bow is hawkeye, another part of the teams. scarlett is black widow. Even though the hulk is awesome he can't do it all! Did you see iron man 2 and what scarlett can do? Yeh she may not be able to jump 100 miles in the air and smash buildings easily but she can fight damn near anyone and infiltrate any installation with ease which the hulk couldn't do. Everyone has their rightful place on the team. It's clear you're not a comic book person

Last edited:

dooberGN

Established Member
I went downtown to check out the set a few times when they were filming, can't wait to see it.

canibus

Established Member
First the avengers cgi hulk looks NOTHING like the original Eric bana hulk! maybe the screen is moving to fast for your eyes to adjust... The bana hulk was just a cgi embarrassment. Dude with the bow is hawkeye, another part of the teams. scarlett is black widow. Even though the hulk is awesome he can't do it all! Did you see iron man 2 and what scarlett can do? Yeh she may not be able to jump 100 miles in the air and smash buildings easily but she can fight damn near anyone and infiltrate any installation with ease which the hulk couldn't do. Everyone has their rightful place on the team. It's clear you're not a comic book person

No I was too busy getting laid. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a retarded concept. God of thunder, Highly advanced flying robot, A HULK, and a chick with a pistol who is a trained fighter. Loki must be shaking in his boots, not to mention peter pan is also in there.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
LOL, Kanibus, I kinda felt the same way about black widow. All I know is that the Hulk is in it and he is ready to bring the pain!!!!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Scarlett Johansson soooooo hot want to touch the hineyyy!!! Oooowwwww

THIS!! They can put her in a super hero movie and never show anything but her running around in tight leather kicking ass and i'd watch it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread