The Avengers

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
jizz in my pants!

scar scar FTW! shes looking bad in the movie!

and to mention scarlett johanson, she looks amazing in any movie she plays in

Johanson's character is Black Widow. She was in Iron Man 2 and also a member of the Avengers is the comics.

...a chick that can whoop ass on several men at once without even using a gun.

I figured this deserved a bump for this:

[youtube_browser]1OJqPJRjHkE[/youtube_browser]

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
A buddy told me that the night before the release they will be showing all the marvel movies for about 40 bucks and then when 12am hits they will show the actual avengers movie. I dont know if this is happening in other states but its happening here:banana:. Cant wait to see THE HULK whoop ass

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
A buddy told me that the night before the release they will be showing all the marvel movies for about 40 bucks and then when 12am hits they will show the actual avengers movie. I dont know if this is happening in other states but its happening here:banana:. Cant wait to see THE HULK whoop ass

I saw the poster for this down here too. I told the wife that I knew what I was doing that day. haha

Ultimate_Marathon_onesheet_3-9.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
No I was too busy getting laid. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a retarded concept. God of thunder, Highly advanced flying robot, A HULK, and a chick with a pistol who is a trained fighter. Loki must be shaking in his boots, not to mention peter pan is also in there.

Party pooper.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
No I was too busy getting laid. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a retarded concept. God of thunder, Highly advanced flying robot, A HULK, and a chick with a pistol who is a trained fighter. Loki must be shaking in his boots, not to mention peter pan is also in there.

I get BJ's almost every other day while playing videogames..

Oh yeah I was at a thrift store yesterday buying some old videogames..my fiancee ( yeah that thing with a vagina that bangs me) actually bought some stuff.

She opened the bag and it was a stack of comic books she got for 25 cents.

So let me get this right you were too busy getting laid to pay attention to comic books......I get laid AND get comic books.

/insert Charlie Sheen winning reference to me.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
This looks good, but I'm really stoked for Total Recall. Now that looks bad ass!

mysterio

Established Member
The line up looks pretty good. They're somewhat following the early Avengers line ups, that you can see in their early comics.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/mysterio23464/Misc/Avengers1.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/mysterio23464/Misc/Avengers4.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/mysterio23464/Misc/Avengers23.jpg

But the Avengers were always an evolving line up, as Marvel rotated heroes in and out as they saw fit. As you can see here:

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/mysterio23464/Misc/Avengers100.jpg

At least they're not including Giant Man/Ant Man and his wife, the Wasp. Those two were just kind of meh as heroes.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
More like a 9 foot green monster! HULK SMASH!!!!!

You're exactly right. I didn't have the courage and I didn't get laid when I was 12 (when reading comics) but once high school and college came around i got my fair share. Didn't take me too long to find my fiancé (who's a complete bombshell( don't believe me go to the hot wives/gf thread)) and I'm set for life. On another note, I did come off kinda riding this movie's nuts and I didn't mean to but as a lot of guys have said you just get giddy and kid-like when you see your childhood comic super heroes coming to life regardless if it's a robinhood copycat, a pistol shooting cutie, a flying advanced robot and a retarded seven foot monster. It's definitely something to look forward to. I hope you like it seeing as you're the most skptical in this thread so far.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'm hoping to see an advanced screening of this. Can't wait to see it!!!

Recently saw The Dictator, all i gotta say is that its a way better movie than Bruno and almost on-par with Borat

FordGTGuy

Established Member
$40 is insane but I guess they have to make up for the revenue loss of showing that many movies in a row compared to newer movies.

Users who are viewing this thread