The "Beefcake" Special! Paxton / Vortech with ID1000 Special

Missyandrob2005

Established Member
PM me a price for both kits including everything but the tuning please. Was thinking twin screw but my last car was centri and I loved it...

m1215

Established Member
can you pm price for paxton kit, satin 2013 gt mt82? thanks

Last edited:

Bmr4life

Established Member
I see most people are inquiring about the Paxton. What are the differences between the Paxton and the Vortech?

NM, found my answer.

Last edited:

InKogNigRow

Established Member
I have a sct programmer

Beefcake price on the novi 2200 kit
And price on the Ysi kit please

Please include what all comes with the kit and what else I will need to be up and running

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ooh, ysi kit details and prices please!

There are a couple options.

Just so you know, for most, I think the YSI is going to be overkill and slower in most applications.

But it is available.

What I would recommend for most is the Paxton 2200 Oil Fed or the JT Trim Oil Fed, which is what I have been 9.27 on at over 3850 lbs @ 18 psi, and 9.4's @ 16 psi.

The YSI will definitely spin higher, but your going to sacrifice alot down low, and to really take advantage, your going to need to get into carbonite pulleys.

The competition kit includes either oil fed unit, JT or 2200 along with 8 rib upgrade and vortech / paxton competition inlet / vortech boost a pump

With the custom Lund Remote Tune, and ID 1000 injectors, would be $6249 for the special!

The YSI Upgrade would be $6449 on the special!

I can also break the kit up as need be too

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Price for a paxton tuner kit, and tuner with lund tune please. I already have injectors and do not need a BAP at my elevation.

InKogNigRow

Established Member
I guess all I want to know is

8 rib Paxton kit
ID injectors
BAB
safe tune to get me to a tuner or a decent mail order that will get me into the 10's

I already have a sct tuner.

And is the self lubricating blower as good as the oil fed? Because I notice all the fastest go the oil fed route

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I guess all I want to know is

8 rib Paxton kit
ID injectors
BAB
safe tune to get me to a tuner or a decent mail order that will get me into the 10's

I already have a sct tuner.

And is the self lubricating blower as good as the oil fed? Because I notice all the fastest go the oil fed route

the oil fed jt / paxton 2200 have an upgraded gear case to them, they will make more power than the standard unit

bigriff85

Established Member
When comparing these blowers does the step up ratio come into play at all? Does it bring boost in quicker or make the car have more torque with a more aggressive step up ratio?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
When comparing these blowers does the step up ratio come into play at all? Does it bring boost in quicker or make the car have more torque with a more aggressive step up ratio?

The Vortech will be close to maxing out at around 14-15 psi (one pulley down 3.4) But can net very good e.t.s at that range. As I said, A local guy with the v3 just went 9.96 this past weekend with the v3 head unit.

At lower boost levels, I think the v3 is more efficient for sure.

Once you start wanting to get into the 700 rwhp range, the larger blower is def going to do more for you. Especially on a stick car / converted auto

Users who are viewing this thread