The bitch ran out on me...now she's dead.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Yeah she must have really pissed him off, the high end sex dolls cost over $10K and NO I don't know that tid-bit from first hand experience I saw it on HBO..:D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah she must have really pissed him off, the high end sex dolls cost over $10K and NO I don't know that tid-bit from first hand experience I saw it on HBO..:D

Lars and the Real Girl? That was a funny movie.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Actually the Real Sex Documentary show, you can request all sorts of stuff, hair and makeup color, breast size, width of the holes and mouth, haha!

Planter

Banned
if this had happened in America, the democrats would be screaming for sex dolls to be banned because they cost pd/fire/emt too much in resources, valuable time, manpower and money.

then the two newest trolls that have been trolling the GZ thread in SD would be sad because their inflatable love lifes would be permanently deflated and then they'd probably go on a rampage.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
if this had happened in America, the democrats would be screaming for sex dolls to be banned because they cost pd/fire/emt too much in resources, valuable time, manpower and money.

then the two newest trolls that have been trolling the GZ thread in SD would be sad because their inflatable love lifes would be permanently deflated and then they'd probably go on a rampage.

Actually, she's one of Bill Clinton's ex's...before Monica, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread