The Bling with Sting

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Holy hell!! Best car ever! Please tell me the cost of that tire/wheel combo?
I hope u won the ride of the month because I have yet to see another car that bad ass besides machmans, hissmans, and yours.

Last edited:

MyLEEN00

Established Member
that is one freakn nice car!!! Props for a nice car with nice numbers!!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
69cobrajet said:
Thanks guys. Ken that car of yours is looking good too man with them FR500's.The solid swap will be down the road probably.Hey hydroshutter,me and machman are gonna try to hook up with ya'll soon. :beer:

Be careful with that HP and the IRS. You may be looking for that solid before you think! I would love to get together from some other Cobra owners, let me know when and where. Maybe we could hit a car show and make a cruise or something. I believe i am going to fun ford this weekend if everything works out. You all going

MonkeysL

Established Member
if i ever get rid of my L that is the cobra i would get.....i LOVE LOVE LOVE that color, specially with the chrome/polished additions

Henrik

Established Member
You finally got your whipple and now you have to sell our car to me JK!!! Awesome ride, probably the be looking SB Cobra I´ve ever seen! :beer:

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
Be careful with that HP and the IRS. You may be looking for that solid before you think! I would love to get together from some other Cobra owners, let me know when and where. Maybe we could hit a car show and make a cruise or something. I believe i am going to fun ford this weekend if everything works out. You all going
Will do man.Thanks again for the compliments guys. :thumbsup:

04torchred

Established Member
69cobrajet said:
Thanks,the springs on my car are steeda.I could run 93 with a little more timing but I would rather stay as safe as possible.I will only run nitrous when burning race gas. :burnout:

Thanks, how do they ride? I really wanna hold out for some MM coilover next year, but the stock wheel well gap on my car is bugging me. Yeah only spray that bitch with good gas.

Users who are viewing this thread