The Bling with Sting

04torchred

Established Member
69cobrajet said:
Thanks,the springs on my car are steeda.I could run 93 with a little more timing but I would rather stay as safe as possible.I will only run nitrous when burning race gas. :burnout:

Are you running the steeda with stock iso, no iso, etc. Also did you cut any coils? Thanks

IShb3w

Established Member
69cobrajet said:
Finally,The Whipple.

more pics!!!!!!!! i looked thru your other threads but the pics with this cobra and your 69 stang, arent hosted anymore T_T

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
IShb3w said:
more pics!!!!!!!! i looked thru your other threads but the pics with this cobra and your 69 stang, arent hosted anymore T_T
I got this one of my mach 1 428cj.
DSC02823.jpg

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
That's a gorgeous car, excellently done. The billet accents in the engine bay really set it off along with that polished Whipple. That's just an all around awesome car :bowdown: :rockon:

Would be cool to get together with you all sometime for some photos, will have to get our C6Z and KB'd Mach 1 buds to tag along too :-D

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Steeda30 said:
That's a gorgeous car, excellently done. The billet accents in the engine bay really set it off along with that polished Whipple. That's just an all around awesome car :bowdown: :rockon:

Would be cool to get together with you all sometime for some photos, will have to get our C6Z and KB'd Mach 1 buds to tag along too :-D
just let me know man.I love that stuff. :rockon:

ESVEETEE

Established Member
your car makes me jealous.... very jealous. :thumbsup:

thats tempting me toward getting another 94-98, and having it painted that color... i just keep staring at that paint :eek:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
awesome numbers!! car looks killer.
a small piece of advice, lose the hood prop it doesnt do your car any justice. hood shocks would make the car perfect!

again awesome car.

Tom

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
awesome numbers!! car looks killer.
a small piece of advice, lose the hood prop it doesnt do your car any justice. hood shocks would make the car perfect!

again awesome car.

Tom
nope,hood prop stays.hondas and chevys have the little hood shocks that wear out were you can use some vise grip pliars to help them hold the hood up.Maybe a chrome prop. Someone said tint the tail lights,no way.Serves no purpose.Waste of money.Tacky. ;-)Again,Thanks for the compliments.

Last edited:

04torchred

Established Member
69cobrajet said:
nope,hood prop stays.hondas and chevys have the little hood shocks that were out were you can use some vise grip pliars to help them hold the hood up.Maybe a chrome prop. Someone said tint the tail lights,no way.Serves no purpose.Waste of money.Tacky. ;-)Again,Thanks for the compliments.

Thanks for the info on the springs! I agree on the tinted tail lights, I don't care for it at all, the stock tailights look great IMO. I do like the hood shocks just so you have an open bay to work in.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
ummmmm wow... your car looks amazing... no other way to put it... i wish i had that.. that is the idle cobra.... very nice man...

Users who are viewing this thread