The Current Cobra Market

spincobra03

Established Member
Little off topic, but listen to this story. I guess it will not surprise anyone. The guy that bought my Cobra drove down from MI and then drove the car home. He seemed like a straight shooter and a good guy. When he was about to leave, he complained that his Navigation would not route him around tolls. I asked him if he wanted to use my new one. It calculated his route bypassing tolls and he was happy. I told him he just had to ship it back to me when he got home.

Guess what? Nothing. Is it really worth the bad Karma to steal my shit? I even emailed him and told him he had the option to just send me $100 via PayPal and he could keep it. I guess he is just going to keep it without paying for it. The GPS is worth more than $100.

Sorry for the off topic post, just frustrated at people trying to beat you at every turn...

No lie, if that happened to me, I would literally take the cheapest plane ticket to MI, track him down from the bill of sale, knock on his door, walk right in and demand the GPS back. If he refused, I would call the cops and they can deal with him. To me its just the principal, I could care less what it cost me, just to know that the guy didnt get away with it and to teach him that doing that sh*t wont fly. What a di*k!!!. PM me the guys name, ill get it back for you.

Apicia

Established Member
No lie, if that happened to me, I would literally take the cheapest plane ticket to MI, track him down from the bill of sale, knock on his door, walk right in and demand the GPS back. If he refused, I would call the cops and they can deal with him. To me its just the principal, I could care less what it cost me, just to know that the guy didnt get away with it and to teach him that doing that sh*t wont fly. What a di*k!!!. PM me the guys name, ill get it back for you.

Thanks spin.

mineral154

whatever
Established Member
here is an example

over a month ago i was going to trade my 03 vert 65,000m for a jeep. this deal fell apart when i was told they would give me 12,500. i searched ebay autotrader and craiglist i could not find a close match for sale within 300 miles and the average price is closer to 22,000. with this i posted my car on craiglist for 18,000. my buyer contacted me in three days willing to pay my asking price. it took him three weeks to get a loan. today i called my credit union of twenty years to apply for another 03 cobra loan. i have excellent credit and proper debt to income ratio. i was told that i could not have a loan for 28,000 for a 8500m 03 but they would be glad to give me 22,875 which is kbb for the car. i dont have a point other than venting and wanted to let you all see an up to date example of what we think these cars are worth compared to a dealer and a bank

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Hey guys, i didnt read the whole 5 pages but.... I dont know if anyone mentioned turbo cobras? I mean built motor, built trany, rear end, the whole nine yards i would say. I have been watching 03-04 cobra market for the past for years and seen those turbo 800+ rwhp cobras go from around $40k to about $25k now. You can find fully built turbo cobra with low milage and in perffect condition for about $25k-$35k today. Some people forced to sell them for such a low price due to economy problems. Im glad because ever sence i sold my 03 cobra I've been looking to get a nicly done turbo cobra and today they cost less then a new mustang gt.

Users who are viewing this thread