The Dallas Cowboys...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you do know there is an entire section for this don't you?

well on second thought maybe not. you think dallas is going to beat New York, your thought processes are lacking, as are your analytical skills.

so just in case you haven't figured it out yet :wf: :wf: :wf: :wf::bash:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I really hate the cowboys.

Why hate on America?

dhbe3t.jpg

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Take it to the NFL section and realize how wrong you are. Also when was the last time the Cowboys beat the Giants in Jerrydome? Oh right... NEVER.

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
you do know there is an entire section for this don't you?

well on second thought maybe not. you think dallas is going to beat New York, your thought processes are lacking, as are your analytical skills.

so just in case you haven't figured it out yet :wf: :wf: :wf: :wf::bash:

U mad bro?

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Dude, I'm a huge Cowboys fan, but you are smoking some serious crack if you think we will win tonight. We will be lucky to lose by anything less than 10 points.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Dude, I'm a huge Cowboys fan, but you are smoking some serious crack if you think we will win tonight. We will be lucky to lose by anything less than 10 points.
let's assume for humors sake that he is close to being right .. and the cowgirls win 15-14, he will still say they KILLED the giants

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
when was the last time it mattered what the cowboys did in the regular season? Theyll flame out in spectacular fashion come playoff time just like for the past decade + (when they make it that far)

I honestly dont understand how the cowboys can still have nutswingers after an eternity of mediocrity and outright failure

Users who are viewing this thread