The Dejokerization has begun

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
You don't need to be spending tons of money on a track setup. This car came from the factory with a setup better than 90% of all HP cars. Just get a shop (the one we like to use) and have the car balanced and you will have a better setup than most. The Griggs and other Pro setups are for real racecars not track toys.
Unless you intend on competing and winning, real racecar modifications are a waste of money.

I'm trying to save you money Bozo. You already owned real race cars and you know what a money pit they are, do you want to start another pit?

I may be Cranky but I do have some common sense.

Now go stroke that can of Maguires you just bought.

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Sorry about the scare I gave you yesterday with my 'trailer calamity'. Your distressed phone call to me was priceless!!!! :banana::banana:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: looking forward to a re-enactment at the next venue! :thumbsup:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Is this a show car thread or a track dog thread. Forget those stupid Rosie's diner decals, this car was never a race car and slapping those faux race car decals on ain't gonna make it a racercar. Put a good track set up under it and drive it like it's supposed to be driven.

Next thing you know you'll be getting one of those plackards made up for the show circuit.

Can someone direct me to the track dog thread?

RD

:lol:

So Crank-O, before you start calling me names, give me a chance to size up the vee-hicle. Jaysus, I can smell the methane eminating from yer mouth when you get on these rants. :dw::dw:

:read:

You don't need to be spending tons of money on a track setup. This car came from the factory with a setup better than 90% of all HP cars.

I'm trying to save you money Bozo. You already owned real race cars and you know what a money pit they are, do you want to start another pit?

I may be Cranky but I do have some common sense.

Now go stroke that can of Maguires you just bought.

:banana::pepper::rockon:

Just so you guys know, I'm REALLY looking forward to the VIR SCMC event to catch Club Cranky in action again!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
BTW - Sorry about the scare I gave you yesterday with my 'trailer calamity'. Your distressed phone call to me was priceless!!!! :banana::banana:

Conversation with Debbie ( :bowdown: she who must be obeyed :bowdown: ) after I saw your post.

Me: holy chit
Deb: What
Me: check out John's post
Deb: is he serious
Me: No, I think he is just phucking with me as he would have called to bring it back down to the shop.
Deb: You better call him to be on the safe side
Me: Ok

The rest was 1.5 minutes of sheer terror, after that I knew he was phucking with me as he could not keep his story straight (rules to pulling off the correct scam is to not change the details of the story while you are still telling it). I suppose he must have been having one of the dogs humping his leg at the time, rumor has it he likes that sort of thing :lol1: ...........

Hang up the phone and post, then retract it to make his post seem a bit legit, and my a bit ominous........

Bill S.

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
:lol:

:read:

:banana::pepper::rockon:

Just so you guys know, I'm REALLY looking forward to the VIR SCMC event to catch Club Cranky in action again!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

I wish I was going to that event but another of the Crankoids is giving his daughter away and I scheduled in the wedding a long time ago.
Somebody will have to jump in and antagonize JM in my absence. I am sure there are some busters in the group that will fill in.:beer::beer:

RD

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Yes it is, its a FeatherLite, what do you have? ;)

I downsized from a 20 ft enclosed Haulmark loaded with race parts and tools.

Keeping it simple this time around.

dont have one...lol. the race team i work with has a 35 or so foot enclosed tralier with a rack on top so i can call the shots as a crew cheif...(circle track car..lol) but, i need a R first before i get a tralier :thumbsup:

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
Very nice repaint

I got my first look at the repainted "Joker" today and I must say Bill did an excellent job.

So for any of you paint "experts" who think you can't get a decent repaint from Macco you have not seen Bill's work.:bowdown:

mrmustang (Bill Silvershein)
Macco in Pottstown PA

As soon as I get to old for open track (I'm 64 now so that could be any day) I'm taking my Cobra over to Bill for one of his excellent repaints.

I would like a nice shade of resale red.:idea::lol::lol:

RD

SDW Racing

Established Member
I got my first look at the repainted "Joker" today and I must say Bill did an excellent job.

So for any of you paint "experts" who think you can't get a decent repaint from Macco you have not seen Bill's work.:bowdown:

mrmustang (Bill Silvershein)
Macco in Pottstown PA

As soon as I get to old for open track (I'm 64 now so that could be any day) I'm taking my Cobra over to Bill for one of his excellent repaints.

I would like a nice shade of resale red.:idea::lol::lol:

RD

I must agree with Roger, Bill and his team did a great job repainting my car. It really showed in the sunny conditions yesterday, a nice factory paint job could not be any better!

Two thumbs up to Billy Maaco and the crew in Pottstown, PA.

....and yet, no mention of the 95R and what you thought about your ride in the "New Joker" by The Joker????

:uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:

Last edited:

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Thanks guys, it's all in the prep, which is the majority of the expense, I just throw in the online harassment as a bonus :D and a way for me to blow off steam :burn:

Bill S.

PS: Now go out and flog the damn thing on a road course:banana::pepper::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread